Play on Excelsior? Need a SG family? Please Read!

Arcadean

SG Name: A.R.C.A.D.E. - Alternate Reality Crisis Alliance of Dimensional Exploration - 

Which means we are Gamers, heroes and villains of our own stories, whether it's City of Heroes or some other game, we unite, to take on the digital bad guys, or just have a little chaotic fun. Either way, what I hope makes this gaming group different is that we don't discriminate or leave anyone feeling left out. WE WILL NOT STAND ALONE!

I will be straightforward, I've played since 2004 to Shutdown of the Original CoH, I'm a huge fan as most of us are. This game got me through really dark times, and I've built a family a really great people over those years on the Guardian Server. Now I am back and have been around since 2019.

I feel I am not good at much like I used to be, I'm just here to hopefully build a very awesome and welcoming gaming family in our home on Excelsior (Homecoming), I play a lot of alts and soley dedicated to the A.R.C.A.D.E. SG, I tried some of the HUGE SGs when I started playing again and felt unheard and lacked that certain, comradery. 

So here I am, offering the A.R.C.A.D.E. for folks out there who want and are willing to put up with the small group like us. 

I really do appreciate each new member and existing member, we would like to be able to host Excelsior's various events to share in the burden, but we need more folks to represent us, as we would represent you! 

I'm sorry for the ramble but that's how I am and how it goes. I hope to hear from some good folks out there! 

I play mostly weekdays as of my work schedule is... Silly.

• I'm (Personally) On from 6 am to 10 am/ EST.

• Looking for folks that play AM and PM EST! 

• We play both Blueside and Redside content, we can switch to accommodate! (Null the Gull in Pocket D)

*We can coordinate through our Discord for Info and to keep in touch*

• Also, I could use some help with recruiting, base building and event planning (Costume Contests, Raids etc.) Thanks in advance!

Excelsior In-game global is: @The Game Changer.

OUR DISCORD IS: https://discord.gg/n32NEVGfDg 

• Thumbs Up 1

- "Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too..."

I am on Excelsior - @The Game Changer - I am active (7am Eastern / 5pm Eastern)