Remember back when....

So since after the revival of the game CITYofHEROES/CITYofVILLAINS from the 2014 NCSOFT worldwide server shutdown,  I have been back on the game playing.  The thing that stuck out to me is got me wanting to get a question answered. 

DOES the Super Group no longer require players that are in SG mode to accumulate PRESTIGE anymore?  I have been in SG mode when i start a new day of playing but none of the INFAMY/INFLUENCE goes toward it, but i have paid BASE UPKEEP.   Did they do away with prestige or am i doing it wrong

• Like 1

Welcome to Homecoming!

And there is no prestige. You are not doing anything wrong at all. Everything is free. Feel free to build whatever base you want to build without prestige involved. You’ll notice that there are countless creative base editors around btw. 😎

• Like 1

Nothing lasts forever.

i see.....:( but whats the point of a SG and base except to store your inspirations and salvage.  i thought for sure it would be same like in the old days...even if its free2play now

thanks a bunch for the response

1 hour ago, Blackfrieza234 said:

i see.....:( but whats the point of a SG and base except to store your inspirations and salvage.  i thought for sure it would be same like in the old days...even if its free2play now

thanks a bunch for the response

Currently, I have an SG where it’s just all of my characters I am working on. And maybe in the future, I am thinking about giving my characters a home (which is the SG base) for RP purposes. 

I am curious and interested to know. Why do you have an SG? Because imo, an SG and base can be anything. It does not have to be a group, where you have to find people to join you. And it does not have to be just about storing insps and storage.

If you check out what other people are doing when it comes to base editing, they are doing impressive things such as turning their base into a huge tower and a galleria.

No problem for the response and I hope this answers your question. 

Nothing lasts forever.

Take a base tour (see pinned topics) and see what people do with bases. Many are truly amazing.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."