The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Claire's Rail Gun

So I'm not quite ready to reveal how I built this, but I have constructed a device which can launch the player at ridiculous speeds.  The current record is 41.67 miles in about 3-4 seconds.  In my new club HECK-34662 you can try this out anytime.  Go in and hang a left (east) into the cemetery, on top of the crypt next to the grill you'll see the top of a runic portal poking up near the wall.  That will take you to the Rail Gun shooting range.  The instructions are on the wall. I will note it's important to wait until turning to face forward before pressing W to move forward which is what starts charging the device, storing the momentum until you release it with a jump.  (Chamber A sometimes sticks, keep jumping if that happens)

I'm going to make another base with launchers above the base walls so that others can enjoy going for the maximum distance and experimenting.  I'm not ready to reveal the build method just yet, I want to do more trial and error with different materials, but so far the elements required have been very specific to create this glitch.  Hope you enjoy!

• Like 1