The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

TF/SF/Trial/iTrial Badge Runs

I was absent from Homecoming for a couple of years (for various reasons) and now that I'm back, I still have quite a few badges to acquire. I still need most of the Acc/Ach badges for TFs etc (see title) but I have difficulty finding teams willing to do anything other than the WST or maybe the occasional Lambda. And even when I do stumble across a team that's running a TF (etc) that I need to badge, they're usually speedrunning it for merits, so I only get the one badge for completion.

I was hoping maybe there were some other folk out there who would like to help me arrange a date and time (whether singular, chaptered, or ongoing) to get, and help other get, ALL of the badges. I'd love to just set it up myself, but some of the specific task badges can be a bit tricky without a team lead who REALLY knows what they're doing. As a "for instance": I read the wiki page on the SBB badges and left with the understanding that I would have to run Heist at least 4 times (to embody each role once) but, thanks to someone actually knowing stuff, (tyvm @Jane Reaction) I got all of the SBB badges in one run.

tldr: Need people who want to get all of their Trial/TF badges, and people who know their stuff to walk us through.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Finland 1

Hi there!

I'm a fellow badger that took some time off and just returning a few weeks ago. I need a ton of these badges as well. I'm definitely not knowledgeable enough to lead these to get all the various badges, but I learn and take direction well, so can help fill the team/league for them.  If these get setup, please send me a message as I'd love to join in and help and check some of these badges off my list!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Finland 1

• 3 weeks later

Although my in-game time is unpredictable, I'd be game for runs if available.  There are several ways to coordinate events like this:

* The Torchbearer channel on the HomeComing discord

* Task Force Junkies global channel (although postings here default to Excel unless otherwise stated)

* Just form a team!

Often times 9-11 on weekend mornings can be good for me (Pacific time) and at (again) unpredictable times during the work week.  Evenings tend to be bad.

• Like 1
  • Finland 1