The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

My own COH FanFic

Prologue: Seething With Revengance

A world of Heroes And Villains...

A world of Justice...

A world of Evil...

Justice is not what i belong to...

I belong to Evil...

I was born from all of the negative emotions of one hero...Juan...

I emerged from his fears...

I am Eternal Juan...

And this is how my story began...

Juan had gotten into his 18's by this day,and of course...i wasnt happy with that,however...i was still locked into his body,with no way of getting out...or was i stuck?.

"I can feel...my power...increasing,every passing day..." i said to myself as i could see Juan going somewhere for his daily vacation...

The Location?

Atlas Park

I knew this wasnt a place for me,all of the happiness,all of the heroes around,all of the easy going atmosphere...it made me sick...still i had to deal with it since my body was linked with Juan's,every damned day,i had to deal with it,i almost wanted to put myself to sleep as i couldnt stand it,until one fateful night...

As Juan fell asleep in new house,i was soon to fall asleep too eventually,while i was bored of all of the happy nature of the whole Park,i clearly was pretending to not go insane from all the peaceful nature of the place,before i went to sleep i said to myself...

"Yet another boring day that went by..." i then fell asleep...

Then something "interesting" happened...i felt a out of body experience as i suddenly woke up...i felt like new,i felt free...since then ive been causing havoc all around the place,just trying to achieve my one goal...getting rid of Juan,once and for all!.

One of those days of my quest,it seems that someone caught up my plans...

But that day is also that same Day i fell into Jail...that fateful day...

RING RING! My Phone was making noice,i had to check it out real fast,as i was fearing that i would catch someone's attention and get me into trouble.

The message from someone called Gedeon said:

"meet me at King's Row,i would like to meet a fellow evil doer like you" 

so that's precisely what i ended up doing in the end...i sneaked my way to King's Row and met up with him.

"So...youre another Evil Doer like me?" He said

I said: "tell me what you called me in here for...it better be something important" 

He laughed at my response and awnsered me back with this:

"you will be in for the time for your life,now follow me..."

"This better be worth my time..." 

i said before following him to a mysterious storage room,i was greeted with his clan of Ninjas seemingly working with some guys known as "The Skulls"

then after Gedeon introduced me to his group and The Skulls, he told me: "follow me,we have a job to do..."

"What kind of job you mean?" I said calmly

he said "you will see that soon enough..."

So we ended up going to some unknown dock area,where we found alot of boxes with alot of cash,i was amazed,very amazed by this,and it got me wondering,where did he even find all of this gold?

So i went foward and asked him: "dude...where did you get all of this?!"

"it's a secret to everybody!" He said

I smiled at his response and said 

"very funny buddy..."

Then i said: "so what is the job?"

"Well..." 

then Gedeon explained to me that the job was delivering half of the money payment to some guy called "Chernobog",Gedeon told me that the half of the money we where gonna deliver is not for just to keep the alliance between the Skulls and Gedeon's clan of ninjas going,but also for some drug called "Superadine" at first,i thought that the man he was working togheter with was being a total dick behind Gedeon's back,because i came to the assumption that Chernobog was literally planning in wasting the half of the money that was going to him for some stupid drug

"So...you have an alliance with some bunch of drug addicts that think that skulls are cool..."

i literally didnt knew what to say to this new info ive obtained,so i decided to roll with it,then Gedeon explained the plan in mind,little did we knew that a certain someone would end up on our tail once we arrived at the Freedom Plaza....

5 minutes after having taken a abandoned truck to deliver the cash...

As we headed to the meeting point, I was getting worried that we might catch someone's attention.

"Hey buddy,you sure its safe to roam around to Freedom Plaza?,im getting uneasy from just thinking about it..."

"Relax,Chernobog said that it was a faster shortcut to our destination..."

As we made our way to the destination,we didnt knew that we INDEED catched someone's attention...

"that truck,it gives me bad vibes...this is Blue Steel,to nearby units,try to screw up that truck's path,once you guys manage to lead it to an abandoned area,ill take care of it personally..."

After crossing Freedom Plaza,police got in our way,but they where acting...strange...almost as if they where changing our route on purpose,i thought that there was no way these guys where where leading us to a trap,boy,how wrong i was...

so thanks to those police,we ended up at an another abanoned falicity,my anxiousness was getting the best of me,i knew going through Freedom Plaza was a HORRIBLE idea

"Uh...Gedeon?,you sure we hit the right place?"

"damn,change of plans...stay here,and guard the money,ill go check out where the hell did we end up getting lead to..."

Gedeon then went into the main storage room in the center to investigate,i was left sitting on the back of the truck with all of the money all alone,until i heard a loud CLANG! 

"The hell?!" I jumped out of the back of the truck and went to the middle storage room,and to my surprise,we had caught someone's attention after all,and from the worst possible candidate: a Hero

Our foe said "Man,Gedeon,i didnt knew you had a ally with you..." 

i got furious,and prepared myself for a fight,that i knew that i wasnt gonna win

"and i thought scalies where a rare thing to see,too bad you seem to have picked the wrong path in life"

The shield weilding hero tossed my partner aside into a wall and straight up blocked my attack with his shield

"Wh-?!" 

I was hit by a very strong punch,he sent me flying towards a wall,i asked myself "how could he be so strong?",i didnt knew at the time that we had faced one of the best melee classes,and funnily enough,he was sharing class with Gedeon,but even him didnt stand a chance against this guy,the last thing i heard before i lost conciouness from this guy was...

"and that makes two villains for the price of one,you two are going to a very special place alright..."

i thought he was gonna kill the both of us,but killing people is very unlikely of a hero,instead we found ourselves being sent to a place much worse than death...

Prison...

Edited by Juan Pablo
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Juan Pablo changed the title to My own COH FanFic

Chapter 1: An Intense Jailbreak Situation

Two Years....Two Years i spent in Prison...

Being stuck in Jail,was horrible,according to Gedeon that is...

For me though...being in the Zigursky Correctional Facility wasn't THAT bad...

I ended up learning alot of myself and what where my powers capable off...

It was 10:00 AM in the morning...

I was still in my Cell...i was starting to get bored...until i heard a voice...

"What's the matter,Lizard,why you all down today?" The mysterious red haired dude on the cell next to mine said.

"Im slowly starting to see why Gedeon despises this place so much..." i said to him.

"See?,i told you from DAY 1 that Prison sucks!" Gedeon said to me,seemingly pissed since the first day we been in jail.

"Anyway...sorry if i never asked this to you,redhair,what are you in here for?" I asked to the Redhaired Guy.

"The name is Avalon,im part of proyect H.A.V.E.N" what he said surprised me,ive heard some stuff about that Project...who would have guess that ive met the real deal of that Project.

"So...the rumors where true then..." i said,seemingly impressed.

"Ah,so im more famous that ive imagined..." Avalon was surprised that i knew about him.

I followed in and said "its nice to know who you are and all,but you didn't awnser my question".

then Avalon said "well...i got caught in the middle of a perfect plan by Statesman of all people..."

i then said "me and Gedeon where caught by a Blue Shield-Clad Hero..." to my amazement Avalon instantly regonized who i was talking about.

"Ah,you two got beaten by Blue Steel then?" he said in a curious manner.

"Blue Steel..." the moment he mentioned that name i was suddenly caught by my inner thoughts,i reflextioned back to that day,i immediately got frustrated and said

"I still need to repay that man back for the humiliation he gave me...".

"and how you hope to defeat him?,your 'level' dosen't even come CLOSE to him!" He said.

"i..." Avalon caught me on the edge with that,i didn't knew how to counter his statement,he was right,right now,i was powerless.

Then Gedeon went in to encourage me "oh come on man,dont let that get to your head,we will find a way to get our revenge,one way or another!".

"well,i would like to see what you two are capable in the future..." i was starting to get uneasy from Avalon's words,i was starting to think that i couldnt trust him...

"..." i got quiet and then sat down in my cell,i wished that i could have gotten a better look at Avalon's body,just to know what i was dealing with...

little that we knew...is that our stay in jail wasn't gonna last much longer...

after a few minutes of silence,we heard a loud BANG! sound and the whole room shook violently...

"What the hell?!" I said,then to my surprise...another individual materialized himself in the room we where in,Avalon regonized him instantly.

"Master Avalon,thank goodness i finally found you..." the mysterious individual said to Avalon.

"CODE:Zulu!,you made it at last!" Avalon seemed really happy from this guy showing up "now get us outta here!" It seemed that we finally where gonna escape this place,i never imagined that day would finally arrive...

then Avalon caught himself free of his Jail then his partner awnsered to Gedeon and i "what are you two waiting for?,the device that made the bars inmune to super powers was destroyed" so then Gedeon caught himself free by smashing the bars of his cell with one punch,and then i proceeded to melt the bars of my cell,we where finally free at last...

CODE:Zulu then said "we better hurry and meet up with Arachnos,get out of here and let them deal with the rest..."

i said to myself "Arachnos..." i swear that i met some of those guys when i was back in Juan's body...

As we made our way through the Prison,we eventually came face to face with some weirdly dressed dudes.

"Stop right there!" They said.

"Dammit,Longbow Members!" Avalon got into battle stance the moment he saw these Longbow guys,so we proceeded to fight these fools,as we battled them,i felt some of my lost power coming back to me,i felt like new,i even felt the speed i inherited from Juan coming back.

After we defeated those Longbow fellas,we moved on,fighting our way through the whole inside of the Prison,until we finally made it to the outside area,and then our minds where blown as we saw a good amount of Longbow members fighting against Arachnos members to the death.

Avalon then said to the three of us "okay guys...it seems that we gonna have to fight our way to that lonely Arachnos Member all the way over there if we want to escape...".

Then i said "alright,let's clean our way through those fools!" And we began to make our way to that single Arachnos guy,cleaning as many longbow members as possible,Gedeon felt very impressed of my skills,he said "so...this what you are fully capable off..." i let out a playful smirk as a way to tell him "yes" in one way or another.

Avalon wasn't doing so bad either,and finally i could see what he was,to my amazement i was teaming up with a Android,a rather powerful one at that,meanwhile his partner Zulu was dispatching his foes with a impressive set of fightning moves,at first i thought he knew martial arts,but then i realized he knew what people would call "street combat"

Gedeon's skills impressed me too,he seemed to be using Dark Powers to increase his Melee by a alot,then in a cocky manner he said "this isin't just a fraction of what i am capable off..." he wasn't pulling any punches clearly just like everyone else.

Eventually after too much intense fighting we made it to the single Arachnos Member that was clearly waiting for us.

"About time you guys made it,before we go get the hell outta here,there's one little job for you four..." he said.

"And what kind of job would that be?" I awnsered to the guy.

"Well...it seems that the demolition crew screwed it up,you see,i sent in my co-pilot Jenkins to blow up the radars,but the moron has not returned yet..." he said

"So lemme guess you want us to go and check out if he's still breathing?" Gedeon asked

"Correct,and don't worry,i'll still stay here waiting for you guys..." the Arachnos dude said to us,so we proceeded to check out to the area Jenkins went off to we ended up fighting more Longbow Members in the way as well until we found him being held captive by some Longbow dudes

"Halt!,you villains aren't going anywhere!" I smirked and proceeded to take care of the dudes with ease,Avalon went to Jenkins and freed him,he said.

"So Jenkins,you got outmatched?" 

Jenkins said "pretty much,but don't worry about my screw up,set up those bombs and get us outta here!"

Gedeon,Code:Zulu and i did exactly that and got out of that room we where in,we came out of that room walking like total badasses since conviniently the bombs detonated as soon we got out of there,so then we reported back to the Arachnos guy

"Jenkins,youre a freaking idiot,i should have left you here for your stupidity!" the seemingly pissed Arachnos dude said to Jenkins who then said "what the hell did you expect when it was only me against like 3 people?" I giggled at their arguing a bit. 

Avalon then said "enough mumbling around,get us outta here quick!"

The Arachnos Guy said "right,i heard the Freedom Phalanx are on their way to button up this entire breakout,so it's best for us to get out of this mess..."

And with that we went into the Chopper,which soared into the skies,and just like that we left the Prison,then i felt curious to where we where heading to

"Um...may i ask something?" I said to the Arachnos Pilot

"Go ahead" he said

"Where are we heading to?" I said

"To your new homes, the Rouge Isles..." he said in a rather serious tone...

I didnt think very much of it at first,i was just making sure that he wasn't taking us to a bad place,but little did we knew...that the Rouge Isles was the very place our new adventure was about to begin at...

• Thumbs Up 1

Chapter 2: Welcome to the Rouge Isles!

Since the trip to the Rouge Isles was gonna be a bit on the long side...Gedeon,Avalon and i began a conversation,to know each other better,but i quickly realized something odd,CODE:Zulu was no where to be seen...

"Wait a minute,where did that Zulu guy went off to?" i asked.

"Well,i sent him out to 'inspect' our next destination..." Avalon said,which got me more suspicious about him...

"How though-" then when i asked out,Avalon smirked and he showed a specific screen device of sorts in one of his arms... 

"Are you two...linked togheter?" I said curiously.

"No,what i have here installed is a pocket computer,that is logged to the rest of the internet,in other words Zulu can just move freely around any specific pc that is near enough me" Avalon said,i was shocked,how could ANYONE come out with such an advanced Android?.

Both me and Gedeon where speechless from what Avalon had said,we knew we couldn't trust him,but we just didn't have much choice...

"Dude...you're..." Gedeon said to him,in which Avalon awnsered "insane?,pretty much...it's not the first time ive been called that...".

Eventually after our conversation went on for like 2 Hours,the Engines of the Chopper began to die down, eventually coming to a stop,then one of the hatches opened and us three disembarked,soon enough the Arachnos guy awnsered to us as he left the pilot seat with Jenkins following him behind.

"Alright fellas,we have arrived at our destination,welcome to the Rouge Isles,or should i say...welcome...to Hell...".

And the dude was NOT kidding with what he said...the whole Isles have seen better days...everything looked like it was in ruins,i was a bit amazed by the hellish atmosphere of the place,but at the same i was extremely horrified,and all that i could ask myself was: "What in the name of christ happened here?".

Avalon on the other hand was rather unamused,almost as if he was expecting something else...

"Oh...i thought i was gonna be taken to a personal meeting with the leader..." he said, soon Jenkins awnsered him "Lord Recluse dosen't let ANYONE walk into his throne just like that!" Avalon seemed dissapointed in what he was awnsered,Gedeon then took chance to ask a question.

"What is the point of this whole place then?" He said with a curious tone in his voice.

"Lord Recluse has chosen this place –Mercy Island– as a giant playground for all of his Destined Ones,only those who are strong enough may be able to have a personal meeting with him" Gedeon viewed this as a motivation to start hardering his skills more.

As for me...

"I assumed my strength must have reached this place through the news or something,Lord Recluse should have an idea of what my capabilities are..." i said in a rather cocky manner only for the Arachnos Pilot to counter me soon after by saying "didn't you said back during the trip that you got beaten easily by Blue Steel?,are you really sure you are STRONG as you claim?" Both Arachnos members then proceeded to laugh at me,all i could do was clench one of my fists,the Pilot was not kidding with what he said.

Then i hit my boiling point and said to both of them "then why the hell did you guys where sent to pick our asses out of jail?!".

"That's very simple" said Jenkins "we picked you guys up because you all where chosen as canditates for Lord Recluse's Destined Ones,and since you said back there you got beaten hard by Blue Steel,why don't you make Mercy a training spot for you to improve so you can prove that loser who's boss?".

Jenkins' offer wasn't a bad one...and so i rolled with it,after all i needed a good motivation to get my revenge.

"Thanks for the Heads up,Jenkins...now where do we begin?".

"Well,you two can begin by getting quests from two members of our cause,Kalinda,or the man himself,Marshal Kuzmin" while Jenkins explained to me a good starting point for my new adventure,i was distracted by Avalon slowly making his way away from us,i decided to put a eye and a ear closer to Avalon.

"Zulu,Report,now!" Avalon called upon his ally,who arrived pretty damn fast.

"Code:Zulu Reporting!" Zulu said to him.

"Where do we even begin?" Avalon said,seemingly troubled.

"Have you managed to locate Recluse?" Zulu asked him.

"Negative,Lord Recluse ain't here,from what the Arachnos followers told me,we will need to do something more than just go up to him to have a chit chat..." Avalon said,seemingly frustrated. 

"those silly spiders and their dumb games..." Zulu said,also looking frustrated.

"don't worry,buddy,once we managed to outskill those two losers in Arachnos's own game,we will be one step closer to Lord Recluse and setting an alliance with Arachnos to finally bring Paragon City down to its knees!" Then Avalon and Zulu walked away while a menacing chuckle could be heard.

I didnt think much of it at first...but i had two choices at this point...

1) Join forces with Gedeon and try to see further into Avalon and Zulu's plan

Or...

2) Split the Team between Gedeon and me and start to improve our skills with these "quests"

I can only choose one of this paths,and then my fate in my adventure will be determined...

• Thumbs Up 1

Chapter 3: Mystery Of The Android

I thought about the Android and his suspcious acting,and i had enough of Avalon acting behind our backs,i needed to get to the bottom of this...

"Gedeon..." i suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Yeah?" He said in a curious manner.

"Let's follow those two..." what i said shocked Gedeon.

"You can't be serious..." he said.

I said "im tired of them acting high and mighty like they know everything...".

"So...what do you have in mind?" Gedeon said.

"Isin't it obvious?, we gotta see what those two are up to!" I told him straight up.

"Alright fine, i'll deal with it and follow your lead, even if what you have in mind is a death sentence..." he said.

"Stop being so negative dammit...i know we are dealing with two really advanced robots here but still!" I said.

Then i encouraged Gedeon to follow me,to where Avalon and Zulu had went to,we tracked them down and tried to keep a good eye on what they where doing,this was what we over heard from them:

"This place dosent very good either..." Avalon said,seeming dissapointed.

"I thought that finding a base of operations was gonna be easy, i guess i was wrong, this whole island is just nothing but ruins..."

Zulu said,seemingly angry.

"we gotta keep on looking Zulu,there's nothing else we can do in this dump..." Avalon said.

And so those two then headed off to look for another place, we followed them obviously,and they kept on arguing about how Mercy was a horrible place,we eventually we ended up at an Abandoned Building near Fort Darwin, this was a point of interest to them.

"Well,i guess this boring spot will do for now" Avalon said.

Zulu then said "Master Avalon,i sence that we have been followed...".

Avalon then said "well,damn!"

Then me and Gedeon walked in,seemingly mad with the both androids,we wanted a clear explanation to what was going on.

I said "so...i see you two where planning business behind our backs,eh?"

Avalon said "if you knew what we where planning, then i should have gotten out of jail with other losers instead..."

Gedeon said "too late now, you stupid piece of junk, now youre gonna get it!"

Zulu said "dont make us laugh,you two may have proved yourselves back in jail, but that dosen't mean you two have enough strength to defeat us!"

I said "don't you morons see you're against someone who can easily melt you guys..."

That caught them off guard,almost as if they forgot that i could manipulate fire,i smirked,i knew Gedeon and i had the advantage here.

"Well that wont matter after we get rid of both of you..." Zulu said with a serious tone

Then we fought,and they wheren't kidding, we truly where in for the fight of our lives,but still, i couldn't believe that they could be so under handed...

I really believed that i could trust those two after we teamed up in the breakout...

But alas,i learned a good lesson during that fight...not everyone is trustworthy...

Avalon really proved to be a mighty foe during the fight and so did Zulu,but in the end we managed to get through them,we wheren't strong to finish them off though...

"Damn you...you two will pay for this,but until then...we shall meet again another day!" Avalon and Zulu then fled the scene.

"Phew...that was close..." i said,seemingly exhausted. 

"See?,i told you this was gonna be risky!" Gedeon told me,in a rather pissed off tone.

"Shut up,now...before we get our main plan into motion,let's take a time to regain our strength..." i said.

And so we then proceeded to take a brief rest before going into putting our main plan into motion...

• Thumbs Up 1

Chapter 4: Dealing with Venomous Scailes

After Gedeon and I finally accepted the fact that Avalon and Zulu were against everyone and were really willing to do anything to make things go their way, we decided to put our second plan into action: become stronger to get our revenge on Blue Steel.

"So... do you have any idea how we're going to accomplish this?" Gedeon asked me.

"I have an idea..." I said.

"Go on..." he said.

After that, I proceeded to explain how we were going to do this, I was relieved that Gedeon actually accepted my idea, although it was clear that after that terrifying experience with Avalon, it was better for us to remain as a duo than to be alone On our own, little did we know while we were planning, that Arachnos was actually keeping track of our records, in other words, they somehow had an idea that we were dealing with Avalon.

After we ended up planning things, it was a shame, but we had to split up to be able to do it successfully.

"Okay, I'll go take orders from Kuzmin..." Gedeon told me.

"Then, in that case, I'll see what important missions Kalinda can give me..." I said, unknowingly, that my destiny was going to change dramatically from this...

So Gedeon and I went our separate ways and then I approached Kalinda to get "quests", and she seemed proud of me, almost like Arachnos had caught up on that earlier encounter with the suspicious android...

"Your skills are impressive, you and your 'friend' did an amazing job being the first 'survival deathmatch' against another Destined..." she said.

"Did you...did you realize what happened in that abandoned building?" I responded curiously.

"Is it that surprising? After all, Arachnos has Mercy Island under his strict control. I guess you came to me to prove yourself even more to Arachnos." She said.

I simply nodded, I knew I couldn't back down from another 'challenge'...

"Okay, then let me explain some important manners, you see, we recently had to clean up one of our bases because a gang of those pesky snakes invaded it, according to one of our soldiers, the leader who orchestrated that attack, his name is Syrus, I want him out of the picture immediately,and i can guaranteed your future will be a bright one..." she explained.

"Roger that" i said,and went to look up for the Snake Pit that i was supposed to go into to take out this Syrus guy.

However the moment i arrived at my destination,before i went into the pit,i was ambushed by some snakes

"We have you now!" One of the scalies said,and i didnt get enough time to react the moment i turned around one of them attacked me hitting me right in my left eye, obviously,this pissed me off to no end and i went on a rampage against these reptiles.

After i took them out,i got frustrated on the fact that i fell for such a henious trick...

"Damn them...attacking me from the back like that was a big dick move..." but i couldn't stay ranting all day, i had a job to do after all...

So i jumped down inside the Snake Pit and that's where my fate would change... 

The moment i was in the Snake's domain, i didn't think much of it at first,but then the scar i had began to hurt more than it should, almost as if that one Snake that hit me put a curse on me, and was messing up with my instincts, for once in my life, i legit felt like an animal, was i going insane?.

"What...did that bastard do to me?!" I asked myself, seemingly panicking, but then...it hit me, i fell in a trance where not only i felt myself acting on my own, but i felt like someone was talking to me...

"Why do you Defy Usssss?" 

"You are a reptilian like ussss..."

"Why do you fight against ussss?" 

Those where the words i could heard being repeated in my mind over and over again, i knew i had to finish my job and get the hell outta here...

So i then began to fight my way throughout the Snake Pit, defeating as many of those Snakes as possible...

I was legit losing my mind through the whole place, i felt like i was going berserk, my heart was racing like crazy, the only thing i could think of was...

"If this keeps up...i might lose my conciousness..."

Eventually i reached to where Syrus was,i don't know why, but i could see dissapointment in his eyes...

"Give me a good reasssson to why do you fight..." he said in a rather cold tone...

I said to him "my reason to fight...is revenge..."

"A good of a reasssson assss any..." he said.

Then i suddenly snapped out of those feral instincts and said "what the hell do you scalies want from me?,why you where all calling out to me?!" 

"It'sssss very sssssimple my friend...we have an object that...might help you achieve your goal..." he said.

I couldn't believe it,these guys actually had something that could help me out...but why would they want to help me out?,do they not view me as being fully part of Arachnos?.

I said with a curious tone "any reason why you guys want to help me out...?"

"You are not our enemy...Arachnossss isssss our enemy..." he said and then he followed seemingly having finally realized that i was brought into his domain under Arachnos' orders "but ssssssince you are here in name of Arachnossssss,i am afraid i have to take you down...but firsssssst,take our relic 'the Eye of Hydra' and prove yourself that you are worthy of it'ssss power!"

So i went ahead to take the Relic that was infront of a statue,the thing glowed for a brief second upon staring at it,then Syrus pulled out his blade and he said "now,fight me with all your might!"

So i accepted his offer,and readied my fire powers,and we ended up fighting,he was a fast fighter,i'll give him credit for that, but i did manage to give a good beating in the end, his last words where: "good...you truly are worthy of having the power of Hydra...."

So then i felt my insanity rising again,i quickly made haste and escaped the Snake Pit,i felt exhausted after that,then i made my way to the reunion point and to my surprise, Gedeon was waiting for me there.

"Alright, i got a good power advancement...what about you buddy?" Gedeon asked to me.

I said "well...i got this from fighting a Snake...' i pulled out the "Eye Of Hydra" and showed it to him.

"Interesting little device" he said.

But then the object began to flash again, this time the glow grew intensely,and before i knew it, i felt the thing latch into my damaged left eye, i felt those same feral instincts come back to me, i let out a feral roar in intense pain,but i did feel my power increase by a ton at least...however i senced that something changed in me...i felt more...'insane' than normal, Gedeon got extremely worried with what happened.

"Dude,what in the world just happened?,how are you feeling?,are you okay?!" He said in a worried tone.

I giggled in a insane manner and awnsered him "okay?,no,i don't feel okay,i feel like...new...".

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

Chapter 5: The Time Dominator

I quickly regained my instincts after what i just said,Gedeon stared at me still concerned about me.

"Dude...what did that thing do to you?" He said,still worried.

"i...i have no idea..." i said,seemingly confused as well.

It was clear that i had to get used to this new power and insanity,though the second part was gonna be the more harder bit...

"So...what are we gonna do now?" Gedeon said in a curious manner.

"Hm..." then my instincts acted up again,i somehow senced that someone was watching us...

"What's the matter buddy?,something wrong?" Gedeon said.

"Someone...someone is watching us...i can feel it..." i said,seemingly acting almost as if i was possesed...

Then i began to walk towards where this someone was,but this mysterious person that i had noticed began to make haste.

"Hey,wait up!" Gedeon said after noticing that i began to chase after the mysterious figure.

We didn't know where this guy was leading us to,but we just followed him,we ended up chasing him throughout most of Mercy Isle.

And we ended up in Darwin's Landing...

It seems that this dude was leading us to either his lair or somewhere far away from the rest...

So we then ended up near a tall building...

We both went inside obviously...and we saw him...

A strong looking warrior who wore a goldish and purpleish armor...

"A pleasure to meet you two..." he said.

"Uh...the same?" I said to him.

"The name's Casimir,Casimir Jones..." he said.

"wait...Casimir...you mean the same Casimir who..." Gedeon said seemingly surprised.

"Yes,yes,yes...it was me who started a one man riot against the heroes known as the Time Dominator Incident...i know that VERY well..." he said.

"Wow...then we are face to face with a living 'legend' then..." i said,seemingly amused.

"Exactly,now...i assume you two wonder why i brought you here..." he said.

"Well yeah..." i said to him.

"Well...you see...i brought you two here,because i have plans...against those heroes...big plans..." he said.

"And you want us to join forces with you basically?" Gedeon said.

"You got it correct!,i believe we have the same ideals...so we would make the perfect team...so...what do you guys say?,alliance?" He said.

i thought about it for a second and was almost about to awnser him with the classic "no thanks,we work alone" fiasco,but then my instincts kicked in again,i was blinded by the fact that this could be the perfect chance to get my revenge against Blue Steel,so i shaked hands with him in the end.

"Casimir...you got yourself a deal..." i said.

"Perfect,because your futures are in good hands now..." he said...

I didn't knew what he meant with that at first...but i would end up finding out much later...

• 3 weeks later

Hero Side Prologue: The Speedster and The Local Hero

A World Of Heroes and Villains...

A World Of Justice...

A World of Evil...

Justice is what i belong to...

I am the Good Heart of The Eternal One...

My name is Juan...

And this...

Is my Story...

2 Years have passed since i last heard of my other half,and i'll be hontest,i don't miss him one bit...

It's good to have him away from me...

Always trying to put my life at stake...

It got boring eventually...

However,what i didn't knew at the time...that his stay in Jail wasn't gonna last long...

And soon i was gonna have to fight him again...

It all began,when me and my buddy Swift Callahan where doing some stuff at King's Row...

"Hey Juan,how's your win streak been goin'?" Swift asked me.

"It's been going fine,what about yours?" I said.

"Meh...these Skulls have been a complete JOKE!" He said.

"I know how you feel buddy...this is starting to get a bit boring..." i replied.

"Let's find a place where we can spend time at!" He said,seemingly bored of the whole job.

"How about the AE building?" I replied to him.

"Sure...i can't wait to get a rematch against that Giant Walker...what was it called again?,TP-605?" He said and at the same same asked me the question.

"Yeah,it was 'TP-605XS' i can't wait to turn that giant machine into scrap again!" I said and the same time awnsered his question.

So then we both went to the AE Building located in King's Row,unaware of what was gonna occur next after our arrival there...

Upon our arrival,we proceeded to do the Robotic Challenge again,fighting the TP-605XS again in the process.

After we finished that challenge again,we left the building ready to resume our job...

But then we recieved a message from our "Hero Mail" on our phones...

It was Ms. Liberty...

Who had messaged us of something EXTREMELY bad...

Atlas Park was under attack...