Song Made with Lyrics Using Inspiration Names!!

Hey Everyone!  

I've posted on the discord once a few months ago with a song I made with a unique challenge I imposed on myself.  In that song I wrote the lyrics based upon the names of all the small inspirations in this game.  It was a whole ton of fun and it got an incredible response from this community, despite only taking about 4 hours to write and produce.  It's now my most listened to song on my Sound Cloud and one of you listened to it 50 whole times!!! (I love you whoever you are lol).  At the end of that personal challenge I made a silly promise that if it somehow became my most popular song I would go all out and spend time to make a proper track for you all.  So here we are a whole 24 hours of work and a few months later I've expanded the lyrical selection to ALL the inspirations Except the small ones (I couldn't use em all, but I used a ton of em!  See if you can pick them all out!).  Fair warning this is an electronic song in the sub-genre somewhere between meoldic dubstep and electronic pop 🙂  All lyrics were sung by 3 Synth V vocalists (think Vocaloid, but more natural sounding).  Here's the link:

This is a cross post from the Discord, if some of you saw it there already my apologies!

• Like 1