TW/Elec sound good?

Sechill71511

Anecdotal story time: I have a TW/Elec Brute.  Titan Weapons is rough in the beginning because it's slow, endurance hungry, and missing attacks really hurts.  Elec Armor is... less rough but still kind of an issue because the self-heal comes at 28 and as an elemental defense set your S/L resists are merely average.  It's an absolute beast once all is said and done, though.

Titan Weapons isn't for everybody so if it doesn't work out for you, it doesn't work out; at least you tried.  Stock up on blues at least until you get Power Sink.  Tough is a good investment; Weave less so, especially if you go down the IO set route because there's some juicy defense bonuses in PBAoE attack sets, which fit into four of your powers.  Grounded only gives you knockback protection when you're on the ground and one of your attacks can only be performed on the ground, so Fly as a travel power isn't optimal.  Negative energy and especially toxic are huge problems so keep that in mind if you're trying to figure out who should take the alpha on a team.  On the upside, you can fight basically anything that Peregrine Island radio missions or Grandville paper missions throw at you with no problems.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.