BIO ARMOR/KATANA TANKER BUILD IDEAS?

blackboy

Level 14 Natural Tanker

Bio armor/ Katana 

Katana 

Sting of the wasp/Training damage(11+)/Training damage(10++)/Training accuracy(10+)

Gambler's Cut/Training recharge reduction(10+)/Training Accuracy(10+)/Training Damage(11)

Flashing Steel/Training Accuracy(11+)/ Training recharge reduction(11+)

Bio armor

Inexhaustible/None/None/None

Ablative Carapace/Training Endurance Reduction(10+)/None/None

Hardened Carapace/Training Resist Damage(7)/None/ 

Evolving Armor/Training resist Damage(10)/ None

Inherent

Brawl/Training Accuracy(12+)/Training damage(12)

Prestige Power Slide/None

Sprint/Training Run Speed Increase(7)

Rest/Training Recharge Reduction(14)

Inherent Fitness

Swift/None/

Hurdle/None/

Health/Healing/Absorb(11+)

Stamina/None

Fly/None/

• 2 weeks later

I have gotten to level 36 and I really like Bio/Katana. I have already picked up all the primary skills. Just wait till you get to DNA Siphon. O_O. I have been using it for an amazing heal since I run defensive adaptation but just read something on the forums saying it works on corpses?? hmm.

I myself am searching for more of an understanding on tanks since I have never had one past 24 on live. I do not know if you should put slots in Inexhaustible but I put 3 and it does seem to keep +regen/+recovery very nice. put io healing and end mods in it. 3 slotted the toggles.. I have not had endurance issues so have NOT put a fourth slot in those toggles for end redux. I have only recently at 35 started to have some end issues.. I believe its because I have been a bad girl and taken all the attacks :) SO far.. Stamina has 2 slots in it for end modification atm. 

I play with a blaster friend and we run around at x5 mobs.. I am not confident enough to up the level so we just up the numbers and I run around gathering everything and he waits for me to hit The Lotus Drops before he unloads and death begins.