Blaster Secondary - Ninja Training - Shinobi

Jaguaratron

I also want to add that animations for Sting of The wasp, The Lotus Drops and Golden Dragonfly wont play out if you switch from attacking with Dual Pistols to the Katana. I dont know if this is a thing with other blaster primaries but I have noticed it with Dual Pistols. Also when using Immobilizing Dart your character pulls out their pistols during the animation and it looks weird

I also want to add that animations for Sting of The wasp, The Lotus Drops and Golden Dragonfly wont play out if you switch from attacking with Dual Pistols to the Katana. I dont know if this is a thing with other blaster primaries but I have noticed it with Dual Pistols. Also when using Immobilizing Dart your character pulls out their pistols during the animation and it looks weird

Yep, i noticed the very same thing a couple of days ago, on my dual pistols/ninja training.

This game has a number of bugged/missing animations that occur if you create a character with 2 different weapons in its power pools.

For example if you take assault rifle, beam rifle or pistols and a secondary with a sword or a bow.

Oddly, sometimes it's broken for the blaster but it works perfectly fine for the equivalent power sets of the corruptor.

Dp/bow works perfectly for the corruptor but the bow disappears for the blaster.

Which leads me to believe many of these bugs are easily fixable.

Just some copypaste mistake from the old devs.