Anyone care?

War

last attempt...there are bugs that have been in this game since kheldians where put into this game...and these are  part of the reason why warshades cannont pvp...unless it really IS a pvp community rule being enforced (farm the warshade)...nebulous form does not work against some ice powers...I PvPed 2 merc/traps MM and both times the pets was able to hit me while I was phased...caltrops has affected me while phased in sirens call...when fighting an ice defender twice, any powers I had used on him/her was kept very small and when they was almost fully recharged they would shrink back to very small and stay there for all forms even though I was in nova my tank form and human form powers would keep shrinking back to start...get on a WS/PB and do this...hit human form ebon eye/gleaming eye...then go tank and hit it again...it will work, only the bolt is for tank form. its the same formula for human form shadow bolt and the peace bringers human form bolt, works while in nova form...only ebon eye and gleaming eye is supposed to work while in nova not the bolt powers...the hit points and some bonuses are not activating right away when changing forms...seems to fallow old form change times. the IO superior kheldians grace form empowerment bonuses are not changing right away, seems to fallow old form change time. some bugs have been in game since kheldian release, some came on homecoming release. kismet while in shadow cloak does not last 120 seconds like it says and neither does celerity stealth while in sprint...I hit both powers and kismet and stealth activate...turn both off and affects shut off right away even if I shut them off 2 seconds after activation. every time I said phased was referring to being in nebulous form.