Sound Problem in game...

Erranar

Ok, I can't timeline this as well as I would like because of the nature of the problem, but here goes...

I have no sound now in the 64 bit client, maybe 3 or 4% volume. All sound setting are maxed, both in game and in Windows 10. 

I first started noticing the problem about a week ago when I realized I wasn't hearing the big hits from my characters abilities, E.G. Radioactive Smash made hardly any noise. I also realized around that time that I was having problems finding the glowies. They can be difficult to spot without the sound to let you know they are nearby. The sound volume slowly reduced itself to almost inaudible, I can just barely hear a really big hit if no one is speaking on Discord and background noise is negligible. 

Someone on Discord suggested a test, "try the other clients and see what happens". I get home and boot up the 32 bit client....glorious sounds, everything is good on the 32 bit client.

So why can't I hear anything now in the 64 bit client?

Edited by Erranar

Now I am having issues with the x32 client. Same issue the sound is slowly reducing itself to inaudible levels. This leads me to believe it isn't CoH that is the problem, but I have no idea what else could be doing this. I do not have any problems with any other programs. 

Ok, now the sound is totally gone on the x32 client. Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by Erranar
Addendum