Issues after the High DPI GUI changes

HeroReborn

TL;DR: Lots of issues, please keep safe mode as option to return to the way it was.

I've posted this in a couple of places, but probably should be in bug reports forum.

I use a 4k monitor and am having issues since the UI change. I posted in patch notes thread.

Every character has had their windows scrambled to the upper left. A hassle but not big deal.

Simply disabling the option does not change settings back to what it was, and using my previously  saved ingame settings just send everything to the upper left.

Trying various windowscale options with the scaling on. This helps return to where it was somewhat in usability, and I should be able to get most back where they were.

Remaining issues:

- Screen shot key no longer seems to copy to clip board (used to be able to press screen shot and then paste into paint or other graphic program).

- My floating power button trays become a different size to my standard powertrays (previously they were all scaled down and the same size.) They take up a lot of screen real estate now. /windowscale power doesnt effect the floaters, only the main 1-3 powertrays.

- When using window scale with or without the new automatic option disabled, the handles for the floating tray are nearly invisible. See tray 4 in screen shot 1

- Reticles are now huge, disabling Automatic UI doesnt fix. Playername is at 100% scaling. I don't know of a windowscale command that effects the reticle. This make play very visually noisy.

- Macro text is much harder to read, to the point, with or without the automatic UI and even if scaled at 300%.

- Map slider scroll bar is about a pixel big, making it more difficult to grab

- Text on scaled down IOs was hard to read before, now it's impossible.

- Unable to scroll down at all with inbox email - as in scroll bar doesn't appear though  I have enough emails to need it.

- Unable to scroll all the way with account items email, I can scroll a little but stops well before the end of account items. I can click subject to reverse the order and access the bottom account items but still only able to scroll down so far.

- Like the text on Macros, the text for team names on team windows is really painful to read, light white and small.

- Subjective: Gives me much more eye strain and headaches after short time playing. This didn't occur before.

Is there any way to keep the old setup? Please. The combination, especially the eye strain has made me go from a near daily player to barely playing on HC.

I've found playing in safe mode seems to solve most of these issues, including eye strain, so changing my plea to please keep safe mode unaltered with GUI changes.

screenshot_190913-10-25-16.jpg

screenshot_190913-10-36-50.jpg

screenshot_190913-21-31-39.jpg

Edited by HeroReborn