Retrieve Resistance Message Carrier Mission Bugged

Graviton

Running a level 50 staff/RA Scrapper, Cosmic Custodian, on Everlasting.  In Ouroboros I selected the Level 10-14 arc "Insert Paranoia Here" from Splice.  The first mission, "The Problem with People", has as its objective "Retrieve the Resistance Message Carrier".

I enter the room where the captive is and I can see her cowering in front of several Ghouls.  I start attacking them and I notice that my AoE, Eye of the Storm, is doing damage to the captive.  Before I realize it I've killed the captive as well as the Ghoul guards.  I cleared the entire map and tried exiting, then re-entering, but the mish would not complete.

I logged out for the night and when I logged back in this morning the mish was reset so I was able to complete it, being careful not to harm the captive.  

I just tested it with another character and confirmed that I cannot directly target the captive, but Propel affects her.  That toon doesn't have an AoE at level 10, the level of the Flashback mish.  I'd rather not try to recreate it with the original toon, I don't want to get stuck again.

Please let me know if I've left out anything useful.

Edited by Graviton

Heavy, man