Old Character Data questions

Swiftmage

So supposedly the old character data is still somewhere available.  I know people have asked about getting their old 50s back and such but my question isn't related to levels or enhancements etc it's actually about...what characters I actually had and what their costumes looked like.  Unfortunately I never took pictures of any of my characters and going through my memory I know I had at least 20, but remembering what each looked like and their powers...it's not all there still in my mind :/  Now I didn't plan on remaking all of them, but I wouldn't mind recreating some of my favorites I just dont remember their details.

Long story short - is it possible to just view our old character data to see costumes and powerset choices? Or best case scenario, download the costumes?  I'd even be willing to donate if this was a feature.

If you have a Sentinel+ archive for a character, double click on the file to open it with Microsoft's browser. This won't actually render it properly, but it will display the parsed XML data. Parts of it -- the costumes and character sliders, for example -- aren't going to be particularly informative, but the powers section should give you the information about the build, and there is a tool that can read the Sentinel+ files you have and save out the costume files. Copying the costume files into your costumes folder for your install (and removing the 'username.servername.' prefix from the front of each filename -- "srmalloy.guardian.ledyanoy kulak.1" doesn't display well in the 'load costume' pick list) will make them available for you to pick at a tailor.