another bug

War

found yet another warshade bug...the day job powers are not turning on for atleast 5 seconds after shapeshifting...are the supergroup base empowerment buffs supposed to turn off when shapeshifted? they are not powers...they are buffs...even says so on the empowerment table. is it just me or does every previous and current CoH owner and dev completely hate the idea of warshade pvp? they are the least played archtype after all aren't they? oh ya and the kheldian attuned heal proc...doesn't seem to work...at all. I never see it healing me and I have had it in my build for a couple months now. If you guys want to keep WS lack luster,,,fine...can we atleast get a lil single target dmg boost...if u have to,make the mires give 10% dmg per foe hit instead of 11.25% and give the single target attacks a...idk 10% dmg boost and work from there? since everybody gets epic pools how about letting kheldians use pool powers while shapeshifted but not till lvl 35 since low lvls wont need them...sorry for sugjesting in the bug thread. peace out