Searched for "hubs" in the forum, first, but, didn't see a topic with a listing of hubs the community can use with names and passcodes, so, I started one.  :-)

Here are the community-accessible bases with macros (new people: select and copy (Ctrl+c) from the / to the last number, paste (Ctrl+v) into your chat window and hit the Enter/Return key) I have set up so far (yes, they're also included in my signature):

Excelsior server TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

Torchbearer server TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion server TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357

Everlasting (the unofficial RP server, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top', BUT, those suffering from hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia should avoid it) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

This was one of the first things I've done in the game, as I've always thought it was important to help others in life and on-line (I've been warning people about threats to their privacy from corporations and governments and how to use encryption DECADES before Snowden did), but, I'm the weird guy with the .com domain which doesn't have a single ad on it or anything for sale and is practically littered with help and tip pages.  ;-)  Never got the whole greed thing.  Is the end goal for most people to get everything you've ever wanted and then become bored?  LOL

The icons I've used, as you may've noticed, can't be confused with power icons (maybe it'll help relieve a little stress for players) with the magic origin icon for the arcane-themed bases and the peacebringer icon because, well, it looks kind of science-fictiony and the tooltips provide helpful descriptions on mouse-over in case others use similar icons.

The zones are sorted (in most of them) by hero/blue/Paragon City, villain/red/Rogue Isles, hazard zones, Praetoria and fast leveling zones (Atlas Park for DfB, DiB and Peregrine Island for the  Tina Macintyre and Maria Jenkins story arcs that other players can invite you to).

The bases also include trainers/arbiters, quartermasters, fateweavers/field analysts and Icon/Facemaker NPCs all in the same room with vault and invention table access (except the arcane-themed one with the statues of Ghost Widow and Dominatrix facing each other, with the invention table and vault in the next room that you click on the glowing doorknobs to access).  The NPCs are also used as visual hints for the zones, like putting an arbiter and fateweaver in front of the villain/red/Rogue Isles zone portal and a Vanguard trainer and field analyst in front of the hero/blue/Paragon City zones.

Most of the bases also include text and direction arrows by the portals and on the floor, helping to guide you to each.  In the arcane-themed one with Ghost Widow and Dominatrix, however, I've written the text out in runes.  ;-)

This should cut your travel time down some, getting to the zones or NPCs you need to interact with.

Hint:  If you just want to see the fateweaver/field analyst, click the little button in the bottom right corner of your chat window, to the right of the CLI (where you type your chat or commands in), choose the bottom link in the pop-up and pick what you want to change from there.  :-)

Next!  LOL

Edited by CyberWoLfman
Added the warning for those who have hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.
  • Like 1

Excelsior shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

Torchbearer shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357

Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top' LOL) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

Indomitable shard with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896