Robot Rampage!: Thursday 27 February 8PM ET/7PM CT/5PM PT

Horatio

Back on Live, Protector Server would have an occasional event called Robot Rampage orchestrated by a player named Badge.  The Goal of this event was to spawn as many GM Robots (Babbage, Kronos) as possible in an easily accessible location for a beat down.  I would like to propose such an event on Everlasting Server on Talos Island on the hill outside the train station.  I would like everyone would can get these robots to bring them at a day and time Thursday 27 February 8PM ET/7PM CT/5PM PT.

I need a couple of Tanks or Defensive Brute volunteers to hold the robots attention while I bring in more.  I expect to bring 11 robots to the fray.

How do I get these robots to spawn you may ask?  Well with the advent of Oroborous teleporters it is quite easy.  At the end of the appropriate mission where to GM would spawn after exit, simply use the O-Portal to teleport out to Oroborous.  DO NOT take the normal exit.  You can then park your character there to stock up on the robots on different characters.  Then on the day/time of the event, log in to that character and use the Oroborous exit to Talos.  Immediately run to the top of the hill.  Rampage results.

What missions are these GM spawning from?  From the Operation World WIde Red "Defeat all Wildflower Agents rescue Dr. Lamarr"  is a level 50 mission from Crimson that spawns a Kronos.  In the Synapse TF the second warehouse mission in Skyway City  "Defeat Clockwork Lord"  spawns Babbage.

Extra fun can be had if enough Controllers confuse the robots to fight each other.

So who is with me?

Horatio

Horatio

15 level 50s and counting

I need a couple of Tanky types to get to the Talos Hill about 15 minutes ahead of start time.  I did some calculations and it takes about 3 or so minutes a piece to spawn and place the Robots.  So anybody going to the Hami Raid could leave the raid and get to the hill after the raid.  

Anyone taking pix of the event should post them in this thread

Aannd if the Devs are watching this thread please increase the cap to 100 for the Talos Island shard on Everlasting for the event that would be great.  Otherwise my later toons spawning robots might not be able to get in zone.  Plus if you could spawn a couple of Goliath War Walkers that would be super.

Edited by Horatio
addendum

Horatio

15 level 50s and counting