My costume part wishlist

Adipup

There doesn't seem to be a megathread for costume part suggestions, so I figured I'd just put all the ones I thought of here, in no particular order. 😄

• More casual shoes would be nice, such as sneakers with shorter (or no) socks, shorter combat boots, and sandals.
  • More types of shorts for male characters, since they only really have boxing shorts. (I know you can just use knee length pants for a similar effect, but it's a bit long for my tastes)
  • More hairstyles. If it's possible, a good place to start would be porting male hairstyles to female characters and vice versa.
  • Splitting up some more accessory categories would also be really useful:
    • Splitting up head accessories into a head section (horns, halos, headbands, antennae), an eye section (glasses, goggles, eyepatches) and an ear section (earmuffs, earpieces).
    • Splitting up mouth accessories into a jaw section (mandibles, chin guards, beards), and a mouth section (cigars, mustaches).
    • Splitting up shoulder accessories into a shoulder section (pauldrons) and a neck section (neck chains, ties).

So yeah, that's everything I came up with that seems possible. Let me know what you all think.

• Like 1

Hah, I was just about to make this thread, then noticed yours pop up!

I'd like to see some existing NPC sets ported over to the tailor. First one that comes to mind is the Wyvern set. Really dig that chestpiece and the quiver's not too shabby either.

More robe options also wouldn't hurt, we're lacking in the Man of Magic department, if you ask me - having the ability to put on a long robe (GASP, a crossdresser!) would really boost my mage's confidence. Right now, best he can do is a short skirt like some sort of apprentice. Pff.

• Like 1

No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality.