Fix Conversion for type conversion

On 3/16/2020 at 10:06 AM, Invincer said:

We desperately need a better "convert" UI when converting enhancements. The "In Set Conversion" is fine, preferable even with a simple click the choice and you are good to go. However the "Out of set conversion" one is horrible needing to also select the drop down for selecting between rarity or category... it always defaults to the top one, rarity; but when converting multiple times for category, having to always click the dropdown and then the second choice makes errors in clicking a high percentage when doing a lot of them. Daily I find myself accidentally forgetting to click the dropdown or missing the click during the monotony of multiple conversions...

Solution: Simply have 3 possible clicks at the top, In Set, Rarity, or Category (kill that dropdown 2nd selection needed); and have it default to whatever the last selection was. Please address this, I know I have lost hundreds of millions of influence because of this... Thanks

Yesss!!! I've been saying this, and was about to post it, may still if i don't find an actual post for this. This needs updated asap IMO. Just so it remembers what you selected from the drop down, or just give a 3rd radial choice, in set, rarity, and type, instead of lumping the out of sets together with a drop down. Whichever is faster to code and get live. Heck instead of the drop down, just make that the space that says "type conversion" and above it have it say "rarity conversion."

Edit: If they could also make it so the IO stays in the conversion window, so if you don't get what you want you don't have to keep dragging the IO into the window that would be best too.

Edited by WindDemon21
  • Like 3

• 1 month later