*Crash report* enhancement boosting crashes client

Joshex

just as the topic suggests, I experimented after crashing 2 times in a row, the culprit is something to do with enhancement boosters being combined with sets. kinda a pain, if youre lucky you can use maybe 25 in a row before a crash.

crash report submitted.

Additional information I remembered which may be useful:

it appears to be a graphics glitch causing the crash. I noticed that if it will crash several things happens before the crash every time.\

1: the enhancements will pop around to slots they don't belong in during booster combining. (they get reset to normal after), EX, you have 2 slots and 2 of the same set Res (slot 1), and Res/end (slot 2), you begin to boost the Res enhancement, while combining; the res/end enhancement switches to slot 1, then when combining is complete it resets to normal.

2: Wrong Enhancement Icon!, usually a couple boosts before the crash the client will randomly display a DO (dual origin) graphic instead of the set graphic in the combination success slot. after finishing everything returns to normal and the correct icon is used in the slots..

it may be a memory pointer issue. where the client looses the memory location of the graphic and scrambles to find the next closest entry int he list of available graphics..

Edited by Joshex