Earning the "Police Chief Badge" Accolade didn't grant me the Police Chief Baton power

Heliopause

I logged in and received the "Police Chief Badge" Accolade but didn't get the Police Chief Baton power as it says in the text of the accolade description as well as in: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Police_Chief_Badge     I scanned all the powers in the Powers menu and don't see it there.  I quit to character select and then went back in to see if that would trigger getting the power but it didn't.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:25 PM, Williwaw said:

IIRC, you can't start building time/charges until *after* you get the accolade. The next time you log out in City Hall or a police station you'll start getting charges of Police Baton.

Thanks.  That makes sense. I'll test it out.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:25 PM, Williwaw said:

IIRC, you can't start building time/charges until *after* you get the accolade. The next time you log out in City Hall or a police station you'll start getting charges of Police Baton.

Yep.  That did the trick.  So you don't get the Baton power when you get the badge.  I logged out in the Police Station for about 24 hours and viola, when I logged in the Baton power appeared in my temp powers. and with 4 charges.