Game froze halfway through tutorial

MaxBowman

I just started my first character and was going through the tutorial. When I reached the screen for combining enhancements, the text box on Enhancements seemed oversized and oddly spaced, it completely covered the exit button and the lower right part of the screen, and some of the text was off the sides of the screen. No mouse click anywhere or keyboard key did anything, and I had to manually shut down the program and restart.

4 hours ago, MaxBowman said:

the text box on Enhancements seemed oversized and oddly spaced, it completely covered the exit button and the lower right part of the screen, and some of the text was off the sides of the screen.

Surprised no-one has tried to offer any help in four hours of this thread being up.

Are you video card drivers up to date? If there's text off the sides off your screen, sounds like your resolution settings might not be compatible with whatever screen you're using. Tried playing around with your resolution to see if that'll fix it?

Just my guesses, it's hard to help with only three sentences to go off.

As it turns out, it was only that one screen that was messed up -- in the demo, when I clicked on a bar in the combining enhancements screen. After that, I haven't had any other graphics problems. Just wondering if anyone else had run into the same thing.