[Heroic][10-15] Bricked Electronics - Arc ID: 6625

GlaziusF

Description: Mark Freeman finds a ghost in a machine, which leads you on a trail through the trash heaps of Skyway City to find an unexpected ally and stop a grievous heist.

---

I republished a few of my old arcs back when I first started playing Homecoming just to see if the old mission files worked, and it's almost been a year so I figured I'd give them a final runthrough and get them up on the forums.

This is one of the heroside arcs I made in an attempt to give the variety of hero origin-based contacts a personal story that tied into their role in the city, or zone, or both. This one's about Mark Freeman, a 10-14 contact from Skyway City who's a mutant computer hacker but in the main game just gives a few missions against the Lost and Clockwork.

This one features both computer hacking and mutant powers, in addition to bringing the Goldbrickers over from CoV. It has the widest level range possible at 8-19, but it's a solid 10-15 arc, I feel. A caution on the last mission - it's got a tight timer for reasons and also has an ally, and I don't know if they've fixed the bug where you lose a timed mission if an ally drops.