Of New Games and Older

Blue Jay

Opinion: Some of the game is being played by frankly faster games' methods. This game wasn't that exactly, except in bursts. Hami Raids weren't an every hour thing. Ship Raids were kind of hard to get people up to once in awhile. Certainly not by the thousands a day. There is a lot more, more than accolades, merits getting every badge in the first week, achieve, achieve, achieve. It's so frantic. The game is easy to run in Ultra. I'm not going to keep doing the things that test my circuits, for one. It was trying something of its own in its own time in what, 2012? The Venn Diagram can overlap, our new ideas and its old ones (or maybe bring back something) but some of this has to just be special for at first right now, and then less...frantically pushing forward in clumps. Incarnate powers were special because until them, capped at 50, we STILL had more to do than any of us could ever do enough. Incarnate came along when we needed something new and more. You dig? Like, it's all so awesome. I have nothing I want to take away from that. I'm broadly aware of my flaws and being part of the problem. It takes that to start to try to help instead. You have to be a villain before you can become a hero.

No mud no lotus

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1613
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!