Costume reset?

Psilencer

Hello,

I just received a notice that my costume was reset.  It was an homage costume to a DC character, with changes so it wasn't identical.

Was the reset due to how similar it was to an existing DC character?  If so, how different does it need to be?  I apologize, however I do think it was sufficiently different - but apparently not. 

• Game Master

This need to be addressed in Private Messages or the Support area for your individual issue.

The Code of Conduct is all the guidance we can offer concerning content issues with Moderation. 

Use of copyrighted characters and content without permission is not permitted when creating characters or Architect content. This includes characters and stories from intellectual property belonging to any IP that is not City of Heroes.

Additionally, creating copies of existing characters from the City of Heroes / Villains lore or naming your Supergroup after existing groups from the City of Heroes / Villains lore is not permitted. Use of these characters in Architect Entertainment and character backstories is permitted, and you are free to present yourself as a member of an existing group or portray your Supergroup as an offshoot or subdivision of an existing group, but you cannot portray yourself as owning or being in control of any existing group.

• Thanks 1

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.