The Laughing Beast Resurges

Quinz

No one but the most ardent of Frankish Mythology would know of exactly what the creature is, but a thing known as The Laughing Beast emerged within the Etoile Isles. It is not afraid to share information, as it performs duties, in fact, the resurgence of the creature is being spread to anyone willing to take the Ritual of Summoning. Heroes, Villains, Vigilantes and Rogues all can call upon it for a task, apparently. It's started becoming an 'open secret' of sorts that one who calls it may be treated with its presence, though it never seems to be bound to a single individual and if it is busy it may feel the call of another attempting to summon it, and go to see if it a new task interests it. Though rumors do go that it may request something in return, it seems only harmful to those directed to. A good servant, a temporary familiar, though its constant, unceasing laughter could stir manic emotions in those weak of will.

Though most, if not all, people with enough sense of will to fight - or do - crime, it has been seen that The Laughing Beast's presence can cause emotions of Manic Joy to surface and cause laughing fits of those with a weak will. Seemingly temporary with its presence, the modern world has yet to give a long-time exposure of the creature. Whispers of warning for its presence has been known to pass around.

This is an open invitation to those who are part of RP teams, groups or part of plotlines that would be willing to bring such a being into their tasks. Whether it is an in-game Mission Team, Task Force or even some RP event you want an extra body for, I am getting this particular character out as much as I can. Feel free to add @Quinz to a global invite, or even an in-game e-mail, and when I am seen on, freely ask if I am available and if I am tell me which Archetype you want as The Laughing Beast can manifest various powers depending on incantations spoken, as such I have it as each basic archetype - excluding Sentinel - that it can be brought in as. As of now I am still leveling it. I will do what I can to update my image attached to give the levels of each archetype. Each archetype is "Laughing [Term]" as in-game. The image shows Archetype, Name and Level for each.

Seriously! If you see me around, just toss a message if you have some RP going on.

Beast Levels.png

Edited by Quinz
Updated Levels Image
  • Like 1

Also: Have been considering getting into an RP SG. He is, currently, a Rogue, however. Feel free to message or email me in-game to pitch your SG, if he would work. Could be Redside or Blueside, but do kind of want to have the character as able to learn more of the modern world, so possibly MOST Business, but not ALL Business, if that makes sense.