Tanker Scaling Auras (Invincibility/RttC) overcounting targets?

Whilst doing some play-testing for some tanker builds on Beta (Brainstorm) I noticed something a bit strange for both Invuln's Invincibility and Willpower's RttC.

Whilst the power description lists the limit as 10 targets, it looks like some strange behaviour is happening where it initially starts at 10 targets, and then something is triggering that starts double, and I believe even triple counting the number of targets.

I've included screenshots of the behaviour on a WP tanker where RttC looks to have doubled in effect, and then a few moments later increases again to put him at the regen cap.

I've had the same behaviour on Invuln, where at one point I had something in the range of 129% defense (but I've not included a screenshot of that). Currently unsure if this exists on live as I don't have sufficiently levels characters to test, nor do I know if it's isolated to tanks.

RttC bug.png

RttC bug2.png

• Like 1

Another playtest with invuln this time, here's the same behaviour for invincibility against cimerorians. Based on the numbers in the combat attributes, it looks like the aura's larger bonus  for the 1st target might be counting additional targets rather than being limited to that 1 target.

InvincibilityBug.png