Black turns to grey! Issues with costume colours!

Lae Nygma

A short while ago, I logged into the Everlasting server to play with my friend from the US. To both our shock, everything that is supposed to be black on my costume, has suddenly turned grey. The Costume screen, as well as the Character Select screen still show the costume pieces as black.

I tried changing clothes pieces that were affected, but it seems to happen with everything, and with every costume I have thus far. So it's not just on my end, it's also viewable by others, including my friend, who was very shocked. I don't know what to do, and it seems to be only on the Everlasting server as much as I can tell. I've logged into my character on the Reunion (EU) server, and everything's fine over there. I've asked on Discord and they told me to send a mail. I sent a mail, and it told me to put it here.

Can I do something against this?  :-\

UPDATE: Flickr works now, so here are the links to the screenshots of the issue:

huh (With costume window next to it.)

screenshot_190520-23-16-12 (The costume that has the most issues with black turning to grey ingame.)

Do you mean that everywhere you had selected the black color that's the top row and column of the color chart, 1A, had shifted to the dark gray next to it, 1B?

Because I've noticed the game keeps trying to snap back to that and there've been a few times when I looked at bits of my costumes where I'd used black as an accent and I was surprised they were dark gray and yes, not the black color. Not stuff that had gone into live mind you, just in switching pieces in the costume creator it would jump to 1B from 1A if I didn't have the setting where the 2 main colors are applied to everything. So after making a costume, I typically turn that setting off and do hair and beard, belt, shoulders, cape, aura, etc. And that's when grayness keeps setting in.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

In both the costume creator, as the costume menu, AND the character select screen, the black pieces of my costumes are black. It's just the ingame model that has those pieces grey. In some costumes not all pieces switch to grey, but there is one case in which all of the black pieces turn grey.

But whenever I try to take a look in costume creator, they're all black again. I really don't get it. Costume changer shows the costume how it's supposed to be, but ingame, it just goes weird.  :(

Not wishing to teach my granny to suck eggs, but have you tried fiddling with your lighting settings? Some of the environmental lighting does funny things to colour

I tried that as well, but then it would affect the costume no matter which server I go to, right? I "cloned" my hero on the EU server, and nothing was wrong. Same settings and everything. :/