[Heroic][5-10] Storming Citadel Arc ID: 2677

GamerKate

Storming Citadel

Citadel is under attack from a tiny supervillain with big plans! Blue Steel volunteers to be miniaturized and injected into Citadel's neck to save him, but something goes awry and you have to step up, and shrink down! With only TEN MINUTES to go until Citadel is obliterated from within, it's a race against time to save the big lug!

Arc ID: 2677

Keywords: Solo-Friendly, Easy

This single mission arc has a TEN MINUTE timer lol. Tested on a lvl 7 en/en Blaster, I can clear the entire map and still just about complete in the time limit, but Defeat All  is NOT a requirement, so ignoring the mobs is advised if you want to be sure of a win :D

MCM

Incidentally, for anyone interested, Back when I first made this mission, there was a big ingame, the effect of which was that upon exiting the mission your toon would do an animation which was ‘toon fiddles with a little box which exploded into a huge but brief lightshow’, which fit the ending superbly. Sadly, the big was fixed, but the ending is still fine. But maybe imagine that when you come out, to get a little idea of how cool it was for a short while :)

MCM

• 3 weeks later

I played through Storming Citadel on a 10 scrapper.  I liked the framing story and the way the objectives chained into each other. I liked the one-and-done mission structure, which made it a quick romp.  I was nervous about fighting what I think are Storm Elementals (?) at level 10, but Princess Purple was able to handle them and the end boss without any issues, and they definitely gave the mission some nice visuals.

1UPeu5H.jpg