[Savage Assault] Feral Charge - Range Bug

Koda651

When used from at or near its maximum range, the pinnacle power of the Savage Assault set for Dominators, Feral Charge, does not properly register a hit.

The teleport component activates, and the player character appears in melee range of the target, but no damage is dealt.  The combat log displays that the attack was successful as an auto-hit, but no damage event is displayed (and no damage is inflicted on the target).  Normally, the ability appears to check for a hit, and is able to legitimately miss, but from maximum range it is an auto-hit power that teleports and does not trigger an attack.

This bug can be easily reproduced by attacking any opponent with Feral Charge from maximum range.  It does not seem to matter if the player and/or target is moving or standing still.  It does not appear to make a difference if the player is stealthed or already in combat with the target.  Slotting the power with range enhancements does not alter the behavior of this bug.

The power also seems to have an AoE component when it does trigger correctly (i.e. when used from less than maximum range).  The attack is listed as single-target in both its description and its detailed power info.

Looks like a fix for this bug is being tested on the beta shard.  Homecoming people, you seriously rock.

A friend and I spent over 15 minutes testing this bug in various situations, all while being distracted by how COOL this ability is to use.  The thought of its being fully functional in a future patch has me admittedly giddy with excitement.