Unable to load/use custom keybind text files

Punch2Face

So I am trying to use some warshade keybinds set up as seen here https://guidescroll.com/2011/07/city-of-heroes-kheldians-ultimate-guide/, which has presented multiple problems so far.

First, I was able to load them with the /bind_load_file command (I put them in the piggs directory), but when I tried to use any of the keybinds found in there (q or e), it returned back saying that powexec_toggleon or powexec_toggleoff were unknown commands, with a little question mark icon in front of the command.

Asking around in help chat, someone told me to go in and try to edit the keybind file to use powexec_name instead of toggleon and toggleoff, so I went and did that.  Restarted my game, attempted to load the file the exact same way I did it the first time and now it is saying "Unable to read in keybind file: ws_humanform.txt" or any of the other 2 that I created for that matter.

Getting pretty frustrated because of how warshade messes with your bars when you shapeshift and these binds are supposed to help alleviate those issues, but the game refuses to let me use these at all.  I've looked to verify in multiple places that "powexec_toggleon" and "powexec_toggleoff" are viable commands, and all 3 places I have looked have examples using both of those.  One reference is the technical guide on keybinds on Heroica that was updated last 2 days ago, and the other is the Incompletely and Unofficial guide to /bind or whatever it's called.

The keybind I'm trying to use is:

e “powexec_toggleon Black Dwarf$$bind SHIFT+LBUTTON powexec_name Black Dwarf Step$$goto_tray 3$$bind_load_file c:cohws_blackdwarf.txt”

q “powexec_toggleon Dark Nova$$goto_tray 4$$bind_load_file c:cohws_nova.txt”

Along with 2 others that are similar used to switch between all three forms.  One is for human form, one for dark nova form, and the other for dwarf form.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with this?

I'm on a mac (so this may not apply to you) but I found I had to use full paths when loading bind files (think its best to create a top level directory such as C:\keybinds to make this easier) and then things seemed to work for me. Could not get relative paths to work at all (it saves a file but can't then read that same file, and other assorted issues), and got similar answers from others on discord about this when I was having the same issue.

PS for any mac users, find your CoH.app, show package contents and open drive_c (a link) and create your directory there.