Anyone got a build for savage/WP?

Kurgan2

What are you aiming for exactly? Let me know and I'll try to help. Also, don't worry about trying stuff, we get a free respec every 10 lvls so if you selected soemthing wrong, changing is not a big deal plus part of the fun is trying different things and see how it goes (and I would say more so on a Brute) plus, I think it's really hard to screw up a WP char tbh, just make sure you get from pools Tough and Weave from Fighting Pool (boxing or kick for pool access) , Hasten from Speed Pool and Combat Jumping from Leaping Pool (the travel power is entirely up to you) and on Epic Pool, Energy is always helpful and thematically, Pyre could probably fit also. Heck I am almost tempted to tell you to experiment with Presence Pool and go Soul mastery Epic, that could go extremely well or extremely wrong, no idea but it would be fun trying.

Then my advice would be to take the pools I mentioned to complement the powerset combos. From WP I'd prolly skip just the rez and from Savage Melee I'd skip Confront and maybe I'd get rid of Savage Strike later on in the build but i'd keep it at low lvls to fill the ST attack chain and then decide.