City Info Tracker

Britainnia

Does anyone know if the City Info Tracker can be brought back online, I found this to be the best way of tracking badges required when the game was previously live.

Britainnia - Super Strength / Invulnerability - Brute (50+3)

It CAN be, but it won't be. The Titan Network has stated that they are NOT supporting these Unofficial servers in any capacity.

So the option is there, if/when the the discussions with NCSoft come to fruition it could happen, just have to wait and see unless in time the coders come up with something new.

The Homecoming Dev team is apparently interested in it:

On the other hand, now that the game code is in the hands of the community, it would be possible for someone on the coding team to simply add the functionality that HeroStats provided into the game client itself. The issue there, of course, is that you need someone on the current development team to focus on doing that, and they've got a lot of other things on their plates!

Some sort of client API for addons like this is something that's on my radar. If you could design any kind of information gathering interface you wanted, what kind of things would you like to see in it and what would be easy to connect to?

I'm out.