WM/Electric armor build

Mysterion

Pick a goal in mind: Lethal / Smashing defense, recharge, padding up some of the weaker resists

Pick the powers you want.  Now look at what the powers allow you to slot.  Done, now you know how to build an IO bonus build.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 3.0.1.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/Hero-Designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Science Brute
Primary Power Set: War Mace
Secondary Power Set: Electric Armor
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Pulverize -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Lightning Field -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 4: Conductive Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 6: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 8: Clobber -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 10: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), Empty(23), Empty(25)
Level 12: Static Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(29), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 16: Grounded -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 18: Whirling Mace -- SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(33), Empty(33), Empty(33), Empty(34)
Level 20: Lightning Reflexes -- Run-I(A)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Shatter -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Energize -- Prv-Heal/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal(37), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(39), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 32: Crowd Control -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-%Dam(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 35: Power Sink -- EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 41: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: [Empty] -- Empty(A), Empty(47)
Level 49: [Empty] 
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(11), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(11), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 1: Momentum 
------------

Unfinished build with extra slots and powers available, pretty sure it wasn't mine and move some stuff around.  I tweaked it for S/L defense to 45%, which about 75% of the damage in game is pure smashing/leathal or split damage; defense is checked against the highest defense you have so a 80 Cold / 20 Lethal attack will check against the 20 damage  of lethal.

Things to consider: You don't need a lot of endurance recovery, electric has a endurance reduction as well as an endurance drain power.  You also have Incarnate powers that add a lot of endurance/recharge/bonus to defense or damage ect, which are like Nitrous Oxide in an engine.  Multiple slots in Stamina and Health won't help you, the Energize has a built in heal and 30 seconds of regen.  Damage procs are not a must have, sometimes adding a sixth slot after you slot one power with 5 of the same set (4 power modifers, 1 damage proc) and you don't need to add a random 6th damage proc....in mace with +knockback you can add a recharge proc that adds 100% for 5 seconds which will reduce a few seconds off longer recharge powers (doesn't sound like much, but over a course of 10 minutes might reduce 30 seconds).  You can also split a power meaning you can mix sets, can use 3 of the brute archetype set to oget +5% defense to smashing lethal and put the other 3 in a different power.

Its simple, just takes some time and a goal in mind of what you want.  I recommend you go look at a fire farm builds and try it, you don't have to actually make a character for farming but Fire farmer brute (3 requirments of 45% fire defense, 90% resist, high recharge) is something that is easy to build and understand the IO system better.  Its very easy to build a Radiation/Fire brute, then keep building it over and over until you are satisfied as long as you hit the 3 requirements I listed; I just finished a two builds which are titan weapon and radiation melee paired with Electric armor; less orthodox then a fire armor set but electric armor is something different and you don't see standing in the AE.  I am highly satisfied with them 😊 and just need to test them out. 

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer