Looking for a builder

Jackshelagh

Ok all you builder(s) Im looking for  a builder to make me a 3-4 room SG base.  Ive tryed but Im just not cut out for it I guess.  Ill tell you a little about the toon. Kin-Tara is a 136 year old loup-garou. So the base is going to be themed like Sam Crow if youve watched Son of Anarchy then you know it if you dont its a motorcycle club. 

So heres the Idea. you come outta the portal onto the street. A large gate opens and inside is a parking lot of bikes the main clubhouse is here. you come into the bike shop so there should be a public sitting and a few repair bays and a office spot

In the back will be a portal to the main area of the Base. There should be a nature area with a pool (natural water not swimming pool) there should be some kind of alter and such.

The other room will be the bar A small bar area kinda seedy looking with about 10 stools and a few booths and a jukebox. Another room will be kind of a dark seedy room with a large table and a dozen or so chairs.  The last room should be Tara's bedroom. a functional bedroom with bed all that kinda stuff. If your at all intersted  Im  on Everlasting Server and my chat handle is @shopping Cart Names Kin-Tara.  I can problaby swing about 200 mill maybe a little more if needed.  (Oh last think in the street area the builders name so it can be advertised.) Thx for reading this