RP Coalition concept

Crystal Dragon

Hello fellow role players of Everlasting. I'm bringing forward an idea that has been discussed, debated, and broken down fairly frequently between my husband and I and we wanted to get some input from the rest of the active roleplaying community of Everlasting.

I'm working on forming up a Super Group coalition with my husbands super group and my own to enable open roleplaying in the game world of Everlasting, and I wanted to see how many super groups would be interested in joining this coalition. My own super group is formed with the idea of helping fight against the misuse of magic and mutant powered criminals, but with all roleplaying, we need to know if there's others that wish to be part of something like this. My husbands group is tailored with the idea of vigilant heroes fighting together as a street gang against crime, though can often bend the rules of civic authority. We both are highly experienced role players, and came from quite a few mmorpg's that host roleplaying communities. (A total of 15 years + of experience on both sides of the board here.) He is hoping to find villain groups that wish to pit against us as a coalition once things start really rolling but right now we are just testing the waters for interest. We both are mature players and enjoy this game a great deal but wish to keep an immersive feel for both of our super groups. Anyone else think this might be worth while?

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif