[Heroic] 39992 - We Need Original Content V3-WIP [50-54 Challenge Mission]

Avoca

Hi,

I made this mission which uses the "FrostFire" mission interior.

I have:

• Two Archvillain Allies that help until something triggers them to turn on the team.

• Two other Archvillains that trigger ambushes when fighting.

• I made 15 minions/13 lieutenants/14 bosses for the custom mob type. Also has other variety of mobs in the form of Patrols.

• It's a defeat all mission.
    • Make sure you clear everything as you go along. As once or twice I had a team go back a level to clear a spot we missed.

I would say it's pretty hard difficulty as there's some blind that renders tank taunt more difficult to grasp. I think it's from Smoke Grenade as I placed every custom mob as Extreme difficulty.

Well anyways I ran this mission with a few teams. Sometimes I had to play as +0 or +1, only one time was I able to play as +4.

If you try it then be prepared for ambushes. Be ready for confusion/blind.

For the moment I think i'll leave it as a singular mission until I play around some more with making another singular mission on a separate arc. If I can come back later and tune this arc 39992 some more and republish with changes that'd be great. As you can tell by the name V3-WIP, Version 3 and work in Progress.

Thanks

Torchbearer level 50s: Kyle (Beast/Emp MM), Jet Engine (Rad/Rad Tank), Joint (Fire/Fire Blaster), Defensive (Force Field/Psionic Defender), Heel (Thug/Warmth MM), Terence Mckenna(Dark/Nature Controller), A Real Bird (Sonic/Sonic Corr), Too Much Perfume (Merc/Rad MM)