The Cove - An Undersea/Surface Combination Base

altenate

Server: Excelsior
SG: Eternity
Base Passcode: COVE-16860

Background: I created an aquatic character named Thel but longed for an actual aquatic zone that he could consider home. Since there aren't any in the game, I took it upon myself to build what you see here. The "kelp" is made by stacking bamboo leaves. Spore fx is used to simulate underwater detritus.

Notes for visitors: Orange Portals allow travel from Undersea to Surface and vice versa. Beth point ports to the base entrance.

Base Entrance (Underwater)

ZYYF3ip.jpg

Gt7Q8BN.jpg

Base Entrance (Surface)

mFGokcm.jpg

Teleport and Workshop Area

vqA7yYt.jpg

YWJGH5R.jpg

Underwater Expanse

YISIlwb.jpg

s5t2Z9h.jpg

WeeduXZ.jpg

First Room - Little Fish: This room is occupied by a character named Little Fish who lives in the undersea portion of a pirate cave. She's quite the kleptomaniac and utilizes Ouroboros to add to her massive haul pile. Sailors looking for treasure on the surface allege drownings caused by a mysterious creature but Little Fish underlines innocence.

4cxRDqs.jpg

cF8harN.jpg

ajuqUY7.jpg

5NtQmLT.jpg

1HS16K4.jpg

VICebfq.jpg

quXOpwI.jpg

Second Room - Thel: Although a naturally aquatic humanoid, Thel prefers a drier sleeping area. After his move to surface world mercenary work, he found the dryness refreshing and less of a reminder to his royal bodyguard days. His living area includes a laboratory of saltwater safe machinery, using the water as effective coolant.

8r3Eig5.jpg

pgwSMQV.jpg

QpbLU0v.jpg

Itnic6K.jpg

HJbo7sh.jpg

eJeNf1f.jpg

7Fbt3Ny.jpg

The Surface: Complete with an active volcano, a cliffside fishing village, and a forest

iZY20vR.jpg

JGOsLuD.jpg

cHM57Ku.jpg

JPEONBX.jpg

fbTOJBT.jpg

G2iTVhk.jpg

89bNE6l.jpg

RTa4uCt.jpg

zjymfdT.jpg

Third Room - Aqua Elf: As an elf, she requested an area with a waterfall entrance that opens to a quaint inner fairy forest at the floor of her bedroom. Content with staying inside, all her amenities are provided for with her fireplace, indoor stream, and a table full of junk food. Her bedroom is situated at the second floor above the tree-line and floating lanterns. A lover of the haunting season, jack o'lanterns keep her company in her preferred isolation. An undersea teleporter transports the user to a fairy ring beside the lanterned forest.

EwCNI9U.jpg

fH67f4i.jpg

lbWJc9J.jpg

jHNc758.jpg

k7P3rXd.jpg

i1JBWRP.jpg

BnrPWdg.jpg

Map Overview

Z9SGxvX.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by altenate
I'm apparently bad at BBCode