Silly question/suggestion

If there are any plans to add new attacks/armors. I would like to put mine forward as Necro Armor. have it use like Dark powers to shield you but make the final like granite and except you become a skeleton warrior looking dude. i was working on names for them one should be [Armor of the Damned] and another just simply [Necrotic Shield] or [Necrotic protection]. just thought id put this idea out there since i have no idea how i could help even try to make anything haha

If there are any plans to add new attacks/armors. I would like to put mine forward as Necro Armor. have it use like Dark powers to shield you but make the final like granite and except you become a skeleton warrior looking dude. i was working on names for them one should be [Armor of the Damned] and another just simply [Necrotic Shield] or [Necrotic protection]. just thought id put this idea out there since i have no idea how i could help even try to make anything haha

That would simply be "Bone armor". And I think there were some leaked concepts for a bone armor set that was planned as a veteran reward in a future issue (except we all know what happened).