The Dark Coven - Nightclub Resurrection Event - August 8th

ScarredSilencer

1199148985_DarkCovenInvitational3.thumb.jpg.c10f849ad36a5cb965af0f0fc26e5864.jpg

(Click on image to enhance, and see a bigger image)

DARK COVEN - GRAND RESURRECTION EVENT:

Dark Coven, the age-old Gothic themed
nightclub is hosting a One Night Only Event
celebrating it's new facelift and overhaul!

Featuring: Helene T. Sanguine as DJ
Primary Genres: Metal and Industrial Metal
(TUNE IN AT:
Pump Up the Music Here! )

Blind Costume Contest - 100 Mil Influence Per Category
Five Ghoulish Categories!

SUNDAY, AUGUST 8th, 7:00PM - 9:30PM EST
Base Code: DARKCOVEN-5519

(Visit any of your local base portals to attend)

All are invited.
Vampires drink free.*

Must be 21 or over to enter

*Vampires are entitled to (1) glass of B+, and no more. Dark Coven is not
liable or responsible for any patrons who have become a victim of a feeding.
Though Dark Coven is a privately sanctioned ground, feedings that turn violent
are subject to swift action and a permanent ban from grounds.

Furthermore: Swift action could lead up to, but not limited to,

sanctioned rights to be revoked and/or Dawn Exposure.

This is a Role play-centric event, as are most Nightclubs on Everlasting. Come! Invite your friends along to Dark Coven.
Anyone who stays past the event's hours are more than welcome to an open-house exploration of the base,
as some sections of the base are not fully open to the public for the duration of the event.
The base code will not be revealed until the day of the event. Those who still have the old code are

honored guests who have visited the base in the past. They should still be able to use the old code. A new code

will not be generated for the foreseeable future or for this event.

SPECIAL THANKS:

A VERY special thanks to Frankie's Bar & Grill, Black Hand Society, and GM Tempest

for providing members as guest staff to help make this event possible!

Edited by ScarredSilencer
  • Like 1

Thank you for putting on this event!   The Gehenna Club had a blast in our time there, and judging from the amount of chatscroll there was going on in the common areas, it was well attended and almost everyone there had a wonderful time.

A tip of the hat to all of the staff who were there to assist; you did a great job, the DJ was fantastic, and the surprise of Ghost Widow turning up for the evening was a good thing to keep under wraps!

screenshot_210808-20-01-33.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/9/2021 at 12:36 AM, VoidRanger said:

Unfortunately, could not get to the event on time. But took a stroll through the base and it is a real treat! Very well done!
Kudos to your base builders on a terrific job.

Thank you for such kind words! ❤️ It’s one of my older bases and took a few late nights and many hours to bring it up to my current build standards. :) Being that it was just me, it took awhile, but I’m glad I could finally share the updated look with the RP community.

On 8/8/2021 at 11:46 PM, MagusGerhardt said:

Thank you for putting on this event!   The Gehenna Club had a blast in our time there, and judging from the amount of chatscroll there was going on in the common areas, it was well attended and almost everyone there had a wonderful time.

A tip of the hat to all of the staff who were there to assist; you did a great job, the DJ was fantastic, and the surprise of Ghost Widow turning up for the evening was a good thing to keep under wraps!

screenshot_210808-20-01-33.jpg

The staff are from Frank’s Bar and Grill as well as the Black Hand Society! They were all great and did an awesome job in addition to GM Tempest as Ghost Widow ❤️

I’m glad that my music set was enjoyable as it was also a lot of work to put together in addition to the base! Thank you all for coming! :D