Poor(ish) Man's Tri-Form Warshade

So, I usually don't post builds or guides, because I am usually not Min nor Max.  I say this because I usually go for more than regular SO's and IO's but usually don't go for the top for performance.  I am usually good being at 70-80%.  Well, I finally dug my Shade out of his grave and started kitting him out and found that overall, there were no crazy sets that I used and he still performs at well above respectable levels.  So below is my FINAL build that I use for 90% of the game.  It also held up very well during an ITF and can hold it's own during fire farms with decently timed form switching. He is NOT ok by himself, except +2.  I'm sure someone can pick it apart slot by slot, but please try not to clutter the thread up if you are just gonna say "Moar Money" or "add fire defense....  It was hard for me to locate a thread that wasn't cluttered and then most just showed a tone of winter sets, or all purple sets, so I just played my dude some more and kinda adapted to the current game.

Things to note:

I only built him prioritizing recharge and then accuracy bonuses, for the powers that I had to underslot.  Then I made sure to fit in the +3 defense IO's and the resist IO's for good measure.  Those slots could probably be used elsewhere if someone wanted.  I threw in one purple set, just because, but you can swap that out for bombardment and function the same.  I just wanted as much recharge as I could fit, without breaking the bank completely.  This is so that when something debuffs your recharge, you are still mostly good to go.  It is also not terribly built for defense, but does ok in all forms due to max resists from eclipse.  Also, eclipse is a little over slotted, but since it was my foundation, I bit the bullet.  This makes sure that it still hits 1 to 3 targets (lol, always) and those couple still put you close to the cap with human shields/Dwarf/your inherent.  I also used a purple in a couple powers in Dwarf, just for extra damage attempt every now and then.  But my dwarf is literally there for Mire and Taunt when the tank/brute needs a hand.  These could be swapped out for just a damage or a cheaper "chance for damage" from another set or Force Feedback: +Recharge, or in the case of Mire, obliteration for 5% more melee defense.

Lastly:

This build also translates very well to a respec-as-you-go build like the old days, except now respecs are given every 10 levels.  What this means for those that don't get it, is you can get Nova and then a couple levels more respec and have fully slotted Nova powers by putting all the slots in Nova.  Then when you get Dwarf, you could do the same, maximizing what you want your role to be on a team until you can fill most any role.  Again, I prioritized recharge and accuracy by the time I got Eclipse.  You can rock Nova for a while and  have Dwarf as a fall back and then, slot Dwarf or vise-versa.  My human shields initially just had a resist in them, because I seldom used them.  And pretty much nothing was slotted with endurance because I was using stygian circle well.  Then I also just got the rez so I could put in the +absorb.  So when I finally die, I can get up and get the untouchable, Eclipse, Mire and complete the circle or Death...err, I mean life.  So with all that said...Fingers crossed that the build spits out halfway readable.  Forgive me if it is not, and I will try again.

Edited by Vengeful Arrow
Edited for Fire Farm Clarification
  • Thumbs Up 1

So I finally made it work.  I have no Idea what the 43% damage bonus things are in that section.  My damage bonus is 16%.   My resists are over 50% to all but toxic and Psi with human shields on, 70 or above in Dwarf except toxic.  That's before Eclipse.  My alpha is Spiritual Partial Core Revamp, but I am pretty sure you could pick whatever suits your fancy and shuffle slots or whatever.  This guy is completely good on blue in Nova, mostly good in Dwarf, and good with Stygian Circle every now and then in Human.  I do use tray switching binds which I could try to remember if needed, but I am sure the bind posts floating around here are all relevant.  The important thing was I wanted to get the build out, because it had been on my mind.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Unknown Biker: Level 50 Magic Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ebon Eye -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(23), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 1: Absorption -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 2: Gravity Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 6: Dark Nova -- PrfShf-End%(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(43)
Level 8: Shadow Blast -- SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(31), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 10: Penumbral Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Ags-ResDam(49)
Level 12: Sunless Mire -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Obl-%Dam(49)
Level 14: Shadow Cloak -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(15), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 16: Twilight Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-Psi/Status(17)
Level 18: Gravity Well -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(31), Lck-%Hold(31)
Level 20: Black Dwarf -- ResDam-I(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25), PrfShf-End%(43)
Level 22: Stygian Circle -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 26: Gravitic Emanation -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A)
Level 28: Inky Aspect -- Acc-I(A)
Level 30: Nebulous Form -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 32: Dark Extraction -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(34), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48)
Level 35: Quasar -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(47), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-%Dam(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(46)
Level 38: Eclipse -- Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Acc-I(39), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Infiltration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Stygian Return -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 1: Dark Sustenance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(7), PrfShf-End%(37)
Level 1: Shadow Step -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A)
Level 10: Shadow Recall -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 47: Dark Nova Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 47: Dark Nova Bolt -- Apc-Dam%(A)
Level 47: Dark Nova Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(27), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(34), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(34), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(36)
Level 47: Dark Nova Emanation -- Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(A), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(5), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(5), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(9), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(19), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(19)
Level 22: Black Dwarf Antagonize -- PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A)
Level 22: Black Dwarf Drain -- TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(42), TchoftheN-Heal(42)
Level 22: Black Dwarf Mire -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Arm-Dam%(11), Obl-Acc/Rchg(21), Obl-Dmg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-%Dam(45)
Level 22: Black Dwarf Smite -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 22: Black Dwarf Step -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Black Dwarf Strike -- Hct-Dam%(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Spiritual Partial Core Revamp 
------------
------------
------------
Set Bonus Totals:

• 43% DamageBuff(Smashing)
  • 43% DamageBuff(Lethal)
  • 43% DamageBuff(Fire)
  • 43% DamageBuff(Cold)
  • 43% DamageBuff(Energy)
  • 43% DamageBuff(Negative)
  • 43% DamageBuff(Toxic)
  • 43% DamageBuff(Psionic)
  • 14.75% Defense(Melee)
  • 10.38% Defense(Smashing)
  • 10.38% Defense(Lethal)
  • 18.5% Defense(Fire)
  • 18.5% Defense(Cold)
  • 16% Defense(Energy)
  • 16% Defense(Negative)
  • 6% Defense(Psionic)
  • 18.5% Defense(Ranged)
  • 12.25% Defense(AoE)
  • 5% Enhancement(Range)
  • 87% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 93.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 49.5% SpeedFlying
  • GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance when PreventiveMedicine, if Scourge)
  • 266.4 HP (24.87%) HitPoints
  • 49.5% JumpHeight
  • 49.5% SpeedJumping
  • Knockback (Mag -4)
  • Knockup (Mag -4)
  • MezResist(Confused) 37.5%
  • MezResist(Held) 37.5%
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 37.5%
  • MezResist(Sleep) 37.5%
  • MezResist(Stunned) 37.5%
  • MezResist(Terrorized) 37.5%
  • MezResist(Teleport) 100% (20% chance)