Help Completing "Project Phoenix (Imperial Power, Ch. 5)" via Ouro Portal

DanC

I have been working through old content via the Ouro portal.  I am at "Project Phoenix (Imperial Power, Ch. 5)".

I receive the mission, go to the building, defeat 2-3 targets in the main entry area, then take the stairs up to the roof.  Once I get there, I get a cut scene with Belladonna, where I can choose to join her or arrest her.   Here is the issue:

When I selected to join her, the cut scene ends and I am told to go talk to her.  BUT I CAN'T FIND HER ANYWHERE.

So, I quit the TF and restarted.

Same process, but this time I selected to arrest her.  I am then ambushed by two targets and joined by an ally, Riptide.  I defeat the two targets and am still told to arrest Belladona.  BUT I CAN'T FIND HER ANYWHERE.

I have scoured the small roof area as well as the lower area of the building.  Nothing.  And no other doors.  I have returned to the contact but he has no options to talk with him.  I have restarted it several times, making different choices and having the same issue.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Wow!  Posting here must have done the trick.  I tried it one last time.  Belladonna appeared on a nearby rooftop, I was able to fight her (several times) and complete the mission.  I don't know what changed, but I am just glad it worked.  Thanks.