"Chance for Disorient" and "Chance to Stun"

Redletter

There's a few IOs, Im specifically thinking about Triumpahnt Insult and Energy Manipulaton in the title, that offer chances to proc control powers. Im playing an Elec/Elec Tanker, and BOTH of these could be slotted into Lightning Field (it can be slotted into nearly every other power i have, honestly, but Lightning field also has my -res proc in it).

Do these work as they say on the tin? About two times every minute i could stun/disorient a target? As in a chance on EVERY target within Lightning Field's aura? Because I've slotted them to do this, and I've never seen it go off.

Likewise, if I slot "Eneregy Manipulation: Chance to Stun" into my Stamina slot, does it make ALL my powers have a chance to stun? Or is it just straight up wasted there?

Resident certified baby

Hilariously, I think slotting in in Stamina can stun you - at least it used to. Even if they fixed that, there is no point to slotting in in Stamina. : )

Indeed they would proc for stuns, though it's not very worthwhile as the stun is extremely short duration. Unless you are just doing it for the sillies or theme, I would invest my slots elsewhere.

• Thanks 1