The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

City of Heros TW/BIO Titan Weapon / Bio Armor Build List

Kodo

39 minutes ago, R jobbus said:

Ahh that makes sense.

Yea I think if I end up wanting to solo scrap and do difficult +4 stuff where it's pushing to me to be defensive adapt at times, I may just reslot a couple acc and a few less procs. I did mess around with a similar TW/bio server in beta, loved it, and finally have just finished making yours on the live server, which seems to be wayy more optimized. I'm a big fan,  just asking about possible tweaks since I like to solo, maybe a couple accuracy enhancements for when I'm having to go defensive wouldn't be a bad idea, if i want to tweak some of the survivability I can do that too.

But having barrier makes perfect sense, really, I was testing the original build with just a tier 3 alpha in some s/l farms and Im surprised at how endurance isn't really an issue. The build feels good to play.

I did want to ask how you're getting moonbeam to give you momentum? Or am I trippin. did I see that? Is it just a random chance from the build up proc or am I mistaken

Thanks for the replies/builds

It isn't giving momentum, I use it often between momentum or right before casting Build Momentum power quite often so maybe it looks like it does sometimes

• Like 1