Option to Hide crab spider Back pack

I'm currently leveling a Huntsman spider (uses the starting gun for those not initiated) and I would love to go into Crab spider as the abilities would work much better for the build.

However if I do that I have to have a big crab backpack on that I wont use. Is there anyway we can get a "No backpack" option for spiders so I don't have to make the decision, between building what I want to build or looking good? Even if its just a invisible version of the backpack that takes up the back slot I would be happy.

Does this mean we may get Crab spiders running around with invisible back packs on them? Sure, but I mean, power to em. I just hate that in a game about customization I am forced into having a certain look by playing a specific power set.

Fio Rune  FIre/Rad Stalker                                               Unluck AR/Nin Blaster

Riot Siren Bio/Dark Tank                                                      Ria Greenheart Axe/Sheild scrapper

Blue Meteor Em/Rad Scrapper                                             Kaika DB/INVUN Stalker