Teleport power did not work

laggy

My toon is a Mind Control/Empathy controller. I play on Excelsior. I was on a WST speedy ITF run. In the last mission, I teleported to Romulus just before the cutscene. During the cutscene, I used the Read Newspaper emote and the Alakazam React emotes. After the cutscene, I activated Lores and buffed the team. The team took down Nictus Essences and Romulus. Then I attempted to teleport to the tower, but I remained stationary even though the power activated. I could see "Untouchable" status. On the 4th activation, I successfully moved. I then activated tp again to get to the tower. After we took out the Cims on the tower, I wanted to tp to a bridge. Again, the problem occurred, and I could not tp 3x, and remained stationary the whole time, even though my status was "Untouchable". On the 4th tp, it seemed to work, but I had also changed direction to the second tower instead of the bridge to the right. This is the first time I have experienced the problem.

It occurred again today, with a toon that has Sorcery powers. Mystic Flight has a teleport option, and during ITF's last mission, I tried to use tp during Mystic Flight after defeating Romulus. The tp activated but did not move me forward. I was trying to get to the towers from the courtyard.