Rubberbanding and lag

PopeVlad

I started having some rubberbanding and lag last night to the point missions became unplayable.  My wife, on the same connection as me, experienced the same.  We quit out of the game completely, reloaded, and the issue was completely fixed.  This morning I logged in and after about 3 missions with no issues it started happening again.  We tried the same fix and it didn't work.  I tried restarting my computer, and that resolved it briefly, but the lag kicked in again halfway through the mission. 

We're on Indomitable, out of Arizona, and have Cox Gigablast internet.  Not sure what happened; the game's run perfectly until last night.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you try restarting your router and/or modem?  Usually not the fix, but when it is...

Also, you can always run a speed test (speedtest.net) and see how fast things are going.

Hope it helps...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Thanks for the quick response.  Everything else is running fine.  I ran that speed test, and it's saying Ping is 12, download is 226.80 mbps, upload is 36.88 mbps.  I'm hesitant to actually reset it, because the thing takes a super long time to reset.

Sorry, didn’t mean reset it, just restart it. Unplug it and then plug it back in.  Should be less than five minutes until you’re back up and running

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting