The A.R.C.A.D.E Supergroup is Recruiting!

Arcadean

A.R.C.A.D.E. stands for "Alternate Reality Crisis Alliance of Dimensional Explorers

Description:

To simply put, there are no perfect beings, even the gods and their incarnate champions have faltered. Realities crumble and torn asunder. The dawn rises with the dark. Enter the Alternate Reality Crisis Alliance of Dimensional Explorers - A.R.C.A.D.E., when Portal Corps. opened the gates, Praetorians weren't the only world that crossed paths. Other dimensions, other mirrored worlds were entering the war of good and evil. Some just wanting to communicate. Some, wanting to decimate. The A.R.C.A.D.E. protocol is from one of these alternate worlds, with the help of the Heroes of Paragon and the survivors of Praetoria they have begun laying the groundwork to providing all the aid the heroes (and villains) can get in the face of an uncertain future. A.R.C.A.D.E. specialize in blending Technology, Science, and Magic into power means to getting an edge of the most nefarious villains' schemes have to offer. The A.R.C.A.D.E. are seeking those who wish to make a difference, to become explorers- protectors of a doomed multiverse! 

I offer up a place of creativity, communication, and a group that when enter as strangers and become as a City of Heroes family. Cliche, perhaps, but I don't know how else to put it. I want to share group moderation and base access; Teleportation to all possible Zones, Storage, and a palette for Creativity (base design)

~ I am an Issue 1 - 23 veteran - Like many, I do have knowledge of the content (perhaps rusty), I play rotate up to 5-6 builds that I like at a time. I like to play story arcs, task forces, event host and grind to 50 mostly. Note: I've retired from farming others' toons.

The SG has a discord channel. Added a secondary SG: A.R.C.A.D.E. - Extra Lives, for retired 50s and Alts. 

* The Group is seeking to build with a small roster of long-term players. I would like to add that I would appreciate 1 or 2 folk who wouldn't mind helping with Co-Leadership/Moderation and at least one who could help with the Discord. *

-New players are welcome!

-No one gets judged, if you need help with any aspect of the game, just ask!

-We're striving for relaxed gameplay, whether it is social or solo.

-Roleplaying is welcome too.

-Costume Contests and Events will be coordinated once there are enough folks to join and help out.

My Global handle is @The Game Changer - give a /tell or mail in-game! 

The Discord: 

https://discord.gg/xEVKJ86u6B

-Hope to hear from anyone that would be interested, I don't know how else to word any of it, I apologize if I'm a little awkward!

Edited by Arcadean
Info fix.
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

- "Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too..."

I am on Excelsior - @The Game Changer - I am active (7am Eastern / 5pm Eastern)  

3 minutes ago, It Gets Weird said:

Quite a read! I'll check you guys out for sure! I played mostly on Guardian and Pinnacle, just dusted off this account for the forums, I'll message you in-game. 🙂

Thank you for getting in touch! I'll be sure to keep a look-out! Looking forward to it! Until then, take care and stay awesome!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Arcadean changed the title to The A.R.C.A.D.E Supergroup is Recruiting!
  • 1 month later

Update: 

We're still looking for some regulars to run content with, we're fairly active, just enjoying the game at a flexible and simple pace. If you're brand new, I'll help you out the best I can. @The Game Changer is my global.