Tequila crashing

lextarget

That happened to me last night - if you double click on "Homecoming", it will launch the game.

I ran Tequila as administrator, and it stayed up long enough for me to launch the game.  Didn't have any problems with crashing when I played today.

Since yesterday, every time I launch Tequila, it crashes before it's even done validating the files...

I can't play CoH since yesterday.
One thing to try is to delete tequila.exe, tequila.xml and tequilalog.xml from the game directory, Tequila's settings from your system registry (see Silk's Install & Troubleshooting thread) and reinstall Tequila.

Another option is to create a batch file (.BAT extension) in the game's directory with the following contents:

start homecoming.exe -patchversion 2019.06.05 -auth 51.79.19.146 -patchdir homecoming

Double-clicking the batch file will launch the game same as you'd get through Tequila. It will only work until the next patch for main Homecoming (although a change of authserver, executable name or patch directory would likewise stop the workaround from functioning)