SOLD In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - #6-475 Willow Heights (Listing ID: FAV087-WH45)

PotatoLove

(OOC: This is an advert for the sale of a base. It is intended to facilitate the roleplay of a house purchase as one might in real life. The listing will be as authentic as possible, you may request a private viewing in character and you may place an offer if you wish. If you put an offer in on the base (with in-game currency), your offer is binding and you will purchase the base if your offer is accepted. Please read the details carefully.))

Welcome to #6-475 Willow Heights!

A renovated factory-industrial style 2-bedroom apartment. Original exposed brick and architectural details. Modern plumbing, electrical and heating/cooling upgrades. Open concept dining and entertainment areas. Main floor bedroom and full bath. Open-loft second floor bedroom with large walk-in closet. Roof top view. Outer garden space with mature plants and eating area.

$175,000,000 influence

#6-475 Willow Heights

Listing ID: FAV087-WH45FAV1130-74

PROPERTY SUMMARY

Property Type: Apartment

Building Type:  renovated industrial factory

Parking: None/Street

Community Name: Willow Heights

Annual Property Taxes: $15,297

Strata Fees: $137/month

BUILDING

Bedrooms: 2

Bathrooms: 1-full

BUILDING FEATURES

Fire protection: standard fire and carbon monoxide ceiling detectors

House alarm: None

Heating: Central heating

Cooling: Central air conditioning

EXTERIOR FINISH

Brick, Concrete, Glass

ROOMS

Main floor: entrance, entry, living room, dining area, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom

2nd floor: bedroom with walk-in closet, office area

Other: rooftop view, outer garden with eating area

OTHER DETAILS

Compact, but very well organized apartment offers space for a variety of clients, from single professionals to a small family. Despite its small footprint, the home offers plenty of space for entertaining and activity. Large floor-to-ceiling windows with original brick arches. Original exposed brick and original wood planks have been converted and recycled to create the herringbone wood floor. Original reinforced steel stairs. Lots of storage cabinets and storage shelves. The kitchen boasts state of the art appliances and ample cabinet storage. In-suite laundry facilities. Outer garden is peaceful and relaxing. Mature trees and plants. Original architectural details. Furniture, appliance and décor packages included. Lots of space to make this home your dream home!

Realtor:

Sidney-Lynne Faverty

Faverty Industries & Development

To request a viewing:

((OOC: Join Faverty Events Discord and know when new builds are in the construction phase! Enjoy mid-construction pictures as well as extra listing pictures. https://discord.gg/Wq4P7WNjm2 ))

((OOC:

• Serious roleplaying requests only.
  • No god-modding, robberies, sexual content or otherwise.
  • Roleplay is intended to mimic ‘real-life’ as much as possible. However, I am not a realtor and do not know the exact ins and outs of the real estate market.
  • Offers: offers are limited to what can be provided in-game. The listing states the cost, but you can offer below, at and above the listing price. You can offer other services and/or items that are found in-game only.
  • Just because you put in the first offer, doesn’t mean your offer will be accepted. You may adjust your offer up until the point the property moves in escrow. The listing will be marked sold when it has been purchased. All offers will get a response within a reasonable amount of time. You will be notified both if your offer is accepted or not accepted.
  • As with real life realtors, I ask that the honor system be used. I will not manipulate roleplay (ex: say there is an offer to get more influence, when there is no offer) and I will expect the same from you. If you say you want to meet at a certain time for a viewing, please show up or leave an IC message explaining your delay or absence. Please be respectful and courteous.
  • Once your offer has been accepted, you will be invited to the supergroup to which the base is attached. Payment is expected and once the transfer is complete, I will remove all my characters from the base and provide instructions to change the base code. If you do not communicate with me if there is a delay, you will be removed from the supergroup and acceptance of your offer will be rescinded. I will then, consider other offers.
  • Offers submitted without going through the roleplay process will not be considered.
  • I am not taking commissions or base building jobs.

))

screenshot_221030-00-39-25.jpg

screenshot_221030-00-39-37.jpg

screenshot_221030-00-43-35.jpg

screenshot_221030-00-43-42.jpg

screenshot_221030-00-44-30.jpg

screenshot_221030-00-44-47.jpg

screenshot_221030-00-45-17.jpg

Edited by PotatoLove

• PotatoLove changed the title to SOLD In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - #6-475 Willow Heights (Listing ID: FAV087-WH45)